Cleon in Dead Presidents unappreciation thread

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I was really annoyed that a highly decorated killer got dropped down some stairs by some common street hustler/pimp...

I know they had him beat up Hustle and Flow in the Pool Hall, but I still don't get how Pinky got the drop on him...

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I was really annoyed that a highly decorated killer got dropped down some stairs by some common street hustler/pimp...

I know they had him beat up Hustle and Flow in the Pool Hall, but I still don't get how Pinky got the drop on him...
Military training or combat doesn't make you superhuman breh. Sucker punch + a fall down a flight of stairs will put most men out of comission for a minute or two. And Cutty was carrying while Anthony wasn't.:ehh:

Anthony should have tooled up and come for dat ass later though.:ufdup:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Military training or combat doesn't make you superhuman breh. Sucker punch + a fall down a flight of stairs will put most men out of comission for a minute or two. And Cutty was carrying while Anthony wasn't.:ehh:

Thats all that was missing from the movie! :damn:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: I liked Jose's character but fam was reckless lmao

If dude would have ran with everybody else he probaly makes it home. Hell, Kirby limping ass did :laugh:

Probaly had at least another 100 grand in his hands :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It was clear that Juanita grew accustomed to the lifestyle that Cutty had provided her with while Anthony was gone. Once he returned, she had to put an end to that life, and she resented him for it.:dry:

What lifestyle??? That bytch was living in a broke down ass apartment in the hood with that baby. She wasn't living no lavish life, which is why when Anthony came back she hopped RIGHT back on his dikk after he hadn't even written her for 4 years. That bytch was jump-off status to that other nikka, which is why he didn't he even bother killing Anthony, it was just a game to him.

Anthony had a good heart and I wouldn't call him a simp, but he realized too late that he should've been with the younger sister all those years...

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
My dude Jose :damn: :damn: :damn:

My pops took me to see this flick in seventh grade as a reminder to never join the service :obama:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
What lifestyle??? That bytch was living in a broke down ass apartment in the hood with that baby. She wasn't living no lavish life, which is why when Anthony came back she hopped RIGHT back on his dikk after he hadn't even written her for 4 years. That bytch was jump-off status to that other nikka, which is why he didn't he even bother killing Anthony, it was just a game to him.

Anthony had a good heart and I wouldn't call him a simp, but he realized too late that he should've been with the younger sister all those years...

:yes:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

To be fair he had his hands full with groceries.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Call me evil or whatever, I would've put a bullet in Cleon's head the first time he started talking crazy. Ain't doing 40 years because some clown ass nikka got inner demons :childplease:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Yeah I would have rather see him get some revenge on that dude...

ODog would've shot his ass off top