Cleon in Dead Presidents unappreciation thread

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Let's not forget Cleon getting all nervous when that cop was tryna make small talk with him about being a Marine

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing that I always thought was really cool was how The Hughes Brothers got Martin Sheen to be in the film and play a judge who was a "war veteran" himself, which I thought always paid homage to Martin Sheen's character Captain Willard in Apocalypse Now. :ohlawd:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFsMguGrUVo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFsMguGrUVo[/ame]

12334881.jpg

Apocalypse Now is one of the greatest films ever made and arguably the greatest movie ever made. I'd say it's probably a tie with both The Godfather 1 and 2. :manny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
LOL @ the way Cleon's speaking pattern changed just cos he was a preacher. I just couldn't take Bokeem seriously as a minister!

"Can I get a hallelujah in this house of GAWWWD!!"

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Oh yeah and muthafukk Juanita. Easily top 10 of my most hated movie characters ever. It wasn't good enough for her even when Anthony had that job at the Butchers, while still suffering post war trauma. Then to top it all off she emasculates dude at every opportunity with that typical "real man" talk and throws everything in his face when he was clearly trying. She's really the reason her sister (who was more ride or die and would have stuck with Anthony all the way) got killed and Anthony got life leaving their kids without a father and an aunt....then she got the nerve to be sitting up in the courtroom.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Oh yeah and muthafukk Juanita. Easily top 10 of my most hated movie characters ever. It wasn't good enough for her even when Anthony had that job at the Butchers, while still suffering post war trauma. Then to top it all off she emasculates dude at every opportunity with that typical "real man" talk and throws everything in his face when he was clearly trying. She's really the reason her sister (who was more ride or die and would have stuck with Anthony all the way) got killed and Anthony got life leaving their kids without a father and an aunt....then she got the nerve to be sitting up in the courtroom.

:damn: he shouldve been with Delilah from jump

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I was really annoyed that a highly decorated killer got dropped down some stairs by some common street hustler/pimp...

I know they had him beat up Hustle and Flow in the Pool Hall, but I still don't get how Pinky got the drop on him...

as a veteran all i can say is back home is different, you arent paranoid 24 hours a day. no more patrols. no more training nothing, you are trying to let that shyt go. so sadly shyt like that happens.

im somewhat decorated myself and some brolic nikka would still whoop my ass.