Coach Prime/Deion Sanders Running A Sloppy Shop In Boulder (Another Starting CB Dips Back To FSU)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is trash. Period and plain. If this were any other coach we’d say he was unlikeable and would be rooting against him. Their issue is twofold:

1) There’s a pattern of them coveting and praising recruits but then switching up.

When a guy is a recruit: yeeeea ngga we got one
When that level recruit leaves: clearly he wasn’t up to snuff gon head hop in that portal

You a leader of young men. Something you’d teach a young man is never trust a bytch who bash everybody no longer with her.

2) Anyone who has a teen aged son or nephew knows those can be some downright cocky mfers. You supposed to get that out of them before life does it the hard way. Yet here is Prime supposed to be the adult in the room he’s encouraging it.

Their culture is disgusting. fukk all that :mjpls:shyt. He’s perpetuating the black manchild trope. Going on Twitter clapbacks as a 60 year old man but then get mad when they call him Deion not coach. Nah ngga you Deion

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Because as a HC it’s not good optics and a bad look. You would think that someone like Prime would be above that or should be.

The phrased ESPN used is “belittled” and that’s arguably what he exactly did.
So they supposed to back down from an obvious hit piece trying to down play Colorado football program that Deion is trying to build

Have Deion not said what it was as soon as he got to the school but some transfers say they fukking football coach should show more compassion and that supposed to be an indictment on the program

Idk yall can have problems with this but this is some of the softest shyt I ever heard in my life, and I don’t see this same energy with other programs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So they supposed to back down from an obvious hit piece trying to down play Colorado football program that Deion is trying to build

Have Deion not said what it was as soon as he got to the school but some transfers say they fukking football coach should show more compassion and that supposed to be an indictment on the program

Idk yall can have problems with this but this is some of the softest shyt I ever heard in my life, and I don’t see this same energy with other programs
How often do you see coaches actually belittle players on social media and join in with randos doing it?

The fact that some of the media who has defended and coddled him the entire is saying that it wasn't a good look should tell you all you need to know.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
With all this negative recruiting and gossip and feuds with these college kids. Deion's close to giving that halftime speech "You gotta answer when God comes calling. And he called me to the Cowboys " :mjlol:
the fact that my Eagles were in the sweepstakes to get Deion that summer still irks me lol

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Saban was kicking 4 star athletes off the team every year to make room for better players, but what he wasn’t doing was putting it on camera and making IG/Twitter videos about it.

It’s not always what you do, but how you do it. Deion is the leader of men now, and he isn’t acting like it.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Dawg..Deion aint building shyt. He clearly just trying to find pieces that will make his 3 amigos look better to the league.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

You ignore it and win football games in the fall to prove those dudes were not worth the pixels in that article.

Doing this makes me wonder if he can or is even interested in that.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Deion bringing in too much money for anything to happen to him right now. Had a 4 win team must see tv out here. Imagine running Deion away from Colorado.. another school would be ready with the quickness.