Coach Prime/Deion Sanders Running A Sloppy Shop In Boulder (Another Starting CB Dips Back To FSU)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
local beat writer chimes in
1YfcHaY.png

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Damn, I didn't realize Deion had stans like THAT around here lol. Guess I haven't checked in enough. Anyways, his behavior lately has a perfect parallel with 'euphoria' dropping. If you're ok, and even defending this shyt, then you're just like Drake stanbase doing their best to downplay 'euphoria': you're on the wrong side, and either don't realize it, or being willfully ignorant. And I honestly don't know which one of those reasons is worse.

I see y'all going back and forth with those few in here, and I commend y'all, cause I just don't have the energy anymore lol. Better off talking to a brick wall.

tenor.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Im not gonna bash Colorado. I think the players ON A Whole are good guys.

I hate to see them suffer while watching their coach only mentioning Shadeur, Shilo and Travis all the time.
Why would they care who the coach talks about?

If I’m a player or I had a child playing there, the goal and focus would be to let the play in practice and on the field speak for itself.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why would they care who the coach talks about?

If I’m a player or I had a child playing there, the goal and focus would be to let the play in practice and on the field speak for itself.
Bro.. it has been a "us vs them" within the team. They have no true team camaraderie.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Now I understand why his daughter bounced. It was only a matter of time before she started catching stays. I think her and her mom wanted to distance themselves from the drama. Rightfully so.
could be, but CU had a great basketball team last season and she probably was getting that work in practice and was like fukk this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
could be, but CU had a great basketball team last season and she probably was getting that work in practice and was like fukk this.
She only went there because of her dad. She want some highly ranked recruit. She was just like every other player on a roster that doesn’t play. How many college coaches that have their sons on the roster and they never get into the game.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Damn, I didn't realize Deion had stans like THAT around here lol.
Deion has stans (and haters) everywhere.

He's a polarizing personality.

I root against his teams when they play, but find him entertaining. I think he's brought a lot of eyes to the sport, and don't mind his presence overall personally.

Daps
The "outrage" over this article is some of the saddest, softest, bytch made shyt I've ever seen. Talking about Colorado like they running a concentration camp torturing every player until they seek amnesty in the transfer portal all because... some Group of 5 and DII level athletes got cut and then unceremoniously dropped from a mobile group chat???? :gucci: Half of whom were injured on top of that; "I had tears in my eyes when Deion refused to even sit down with me" YOU BROKE THE SAME LEG TWICE. :mindblown: And then tore a hammy on top of that after 1 single game played... no fukking shyt you got cut breh. :dead: All these dudes literally admitting they understood why right after their quotable soundbites in the article (that NO ONE commenting on this story read a word of I'll wager..:unimpressed:). The stupidest thing is... if Deion DID keep all these players and lost even MORE games as a result... he'd be getting ripped even worse. :snoop:

Going back and forth with kids on twitter isn't a great look, yea. You know what's worse: talking greasy shyt behind a wall of anonymity 24/7 and immediately crying foul the second someone finally has enough of you shyt and barks back. Y'all literally live to slander these athletes/rappers/entertainers you'll never be within earshot of once in your life every chance you get AND demand that they never get the agency to ever clap back at you for it. Deion AND all the clowns prodding him for a public back and forth all for "engagement" need to grow up and log the fukk off. :camby:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So they supposed to back down from an obvious hit piece trying to down play Colorado football program that Deion is trying to build

Have Deion not said what it was as soon as he got to the school but some transfers say they fukking football coach should show more compassion and that supposed to be an indictment on the program

Idk yall can have problems with this but this is some of the softest shyt I ever heard in my life, and I don’t see this same energy with other programs

And we certainly know why :mjpls:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Exactly. She was part of the Prime package deal except she doesn’t have her brothers’ abilities, marketability and star power. And she just can’t handle the environment in Boulder.

Shedeur, Travis, Shilo could care less because they are already treated like royalty and will all be in better situations this time next year.

The portal won’t magically give her elite talent or a wet ass jumper but at least when she’s out of school she can go the influencer route and make a name for herself

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not even biggest hillbilly Tommy Tuberville level racist coaches openly disrespect Black athletes like Deion

Jimbo and Saban are blatant with their racism...earned damn near a quarter billion being racists
Now we got racist cacs talking bout Deion is dehumanizing student athletes....this shyt crazy smh

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "outrage" over this article is some of the saddest, softest, bytch made shyt I've ever seen. Talking about Colorado like they running a concentration camp torturing every player until they seek amnesty in the transfer portal all because... some Group of 5 and DII level athletes got cut and then unceremoniously dropped from a mobile group chat???? :gucci: Half of whom were injured on top of that; "I had tears in my eyes when Deion refused to even sit down with me" YOU BROKE THE SAME LEG TWICE. :mindblown: And then tore a hammy on top of that after 1 single game played... no fukking shyt you got cut breh. :dead: All these dudes literally admitting they understood why right after their quotable soundbites in the article (that NO ONE commenting on this story read a word of I'll wager..:unimpressed:). The stupidest thing is... if Deion DID keep all these players and lost even MORE games as a result... he'd be getting ripped even worse. :snoop:

Going back and forth with kids on twitter isn't a great look, yea. You know what's worse: talking greasy shyt behind a wall of anonymity 24/7 and immediately crying foul the second someone finally has enough of you shyt and barks back. Y'all literally live to slander these athletes/rappers/entertainers you'll never be within earshot of once in your life every chance you get AND demand that they never get the agency to ever clap back at you for it. Deion AND all the clowns prodding him for a public back and forth all for "engagement" need to grow up and log the fukk off. :camby:

Facts