Coach Prime/Deion Sanders Running A Sloppy Shop In Boulder (Another Starting CB Dips Back To FSU)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heres a question, did we expect too much out of Prime because he's black and he could be empathetic towards the kids hes recruiting and should be able to relate to them better than a white coach could.

Him posting that kids stats and laughing at the shyt is low key cringe

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Deion bringing in too much money for anything to happen to him right now. Had a 4 win team must see tv out here. Imagine running Deion away from Colorado.. another school would be ready with the quickness.
We have had major school openings this past season.. Deion name was never in the mix. Not even one

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He was, you clearly ain’t watch them JSU year. They made a whole video about him saying he is SWAC.

Dog you keeping speaking on things you’re not informed on.

To the coach face live action. Deion wasn’t about anything. Jackson St wouldn’t take Deion back post Colorado after all this. No one will

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a little on the fence. Prime pretty much said that he would clean house when he got there. I think that CU team won 1 game the year before.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Heres a question, did we expect too much out of Prime because he's black and he could be empathetic towards the kids hes recruiting and should be able to relate to them better than a white coach could.

I think it's more because of his persona. He seems to be a person that everyone would be cool with and relatable.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If you’re not retarded, you know who’s taken first round QBs and who could need one. Not as many as last year
nikka shut up, you have no fukking clue what you’re talking about. nikkas get injured players regress draft picks bust you have 0 clue who’s going to be in a position of QB need next year at the top of the draft. You think Arizona thought they’d be drafting two QB’s in a row when they took Murray? :mjlol:You’re not Nostradamus you’re just a dumb nikka.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I think just his attitude since they started losing has been the most surprising part, to me at least anyway.

We never really saw them lose like that at JSU but when it started at Colorado he started pointing fingers and blame at everyone around him not named Deion, Shedeur, or Travis.