COCAINE OVERRATED AF!!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Been watching Queen of the South on netflix....

Man ive done coke several times and for the price and risk of getting bullshyt..it's not worth it.

The high isn't really speciall...for me I can get that happy, euphoric buzz off 2-3 shots if I want to party...that being drunk makes me fukk much longer:mjlit:

That and getting that mucus in the back of your throat :dame:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whoever is selling synthetics that release dopamine and serotonin should be put on their knees and shot in the brain on their 2nd offense.

Rehab for the users not committing acts of violence while high. Show them that 8certs better then 8 balls.

The feeling is to dangerous and clearly addicting, creating pleasure zombies that wreak havoc on communities. Rehab for the victims.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Man ive done coke several times and for the price and risk of getting bullshyt..it's not worth it.

The high isn't really speciall...for me I can get that happy, euphoric buzz off 2-3 shots if I want to party...that being drunk makes me fukk much longer:mjlit:

its called the "drain".....and people pay big money for that experience

remember the old glory days of selling an eight ball for a 180 with only a gram of it being pure....the rest pure benzo :ohlawd:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

same here...i had a few homies that always did it so one night i tried it and i honestly didn't feel anything....I actually did alot of it where they told me i better slow down...i still felt the same

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Whoever is selling synthetics that release dopamine and serotonin should be put on their knees and shot in the brain on their 2nd offense
Dudes snorting lines and lines of that bullshyt just to have that annoying ass buildup in they throat and paranoia...then the price :mjlol:

Then the process of creating it and cutting. Low reward/high risk drug.

Only positive is it impresses the wild white sluts.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
same here...i had a few homies that always did it so one night i tried it and i honestly didn't feel anything....I actually did alot of it where they told me i better slow down...i still felt the same

most of the crap yall getting post 2001 due to the Mexicans .....is mostly lidocaine and benzocaine which mimics the numbing effect of coke.....

but doesn't give that "rush" that yall seeking unless 2 parts or more of it is A1....

i've had some in the late 90's that will make you feel like Superman.......

and the "sex" is amazing ...... :lawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dudes snorting lines and lines of that bullshyt just to have that annoying ass buildup in they throat and paranoia...then the price :mjlol:

Then the process of creating it and cutting. Low reward/high risk drug.

Only positive is it impresses the wild white sluts.
Some shyt feel to good to exist. Brain aint made for all that extra

:noah:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I had some good shyt. But for the price :(

it is outrageous.....a gram was 50$ around my way....

which was a low class area of working class people..

you get in them high end areas....it's Jeff Bezos prices out there :whew:

was talking recently with this white chick bartender out in Hilton Head south carolina which is simply one big azz golfing community...

the byatch said a gram goes for 100$ :dwillhuh:

omg.....i can't lie had me thinking strongly about restarting my finesse game for these rich azz white folks :mjgrin:

Zandía

Pro
Daps
most of the crap yall getting post 2001 due to the Mexicans .....is mostly lidocaine and benzocaine which mimics the numbing effect of coke.....

but doesn't give that "rush" that yall seeking unless 2 parts or more of it is A1....

i've had some in the late 90's that will make you feel like Superman.......

and the "sex" is amazing ...... :lawd:

Why is sex in quotes :lupe:

FSP

Banned
Daps
it is outrageous.....a gram was 50$ around my way....

which was a low class area of working class people..

you get in them high end areas....it's Jeff Bezos prices out there :whew:

was talking recently with this white chick bartender out in Hilton Head south carolina which is simply one big azz golfing community...

the byatch said a gram goes for 100$ :dwillhuh:

omg.....i can't lie had me thinking strongly about restarting my finesse game for these rich azz white folks :mjgrin:
That's that real shyt from Colombia