COCAINE OVERRATED AF!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a strictly weed man myself. Didn't know so many black folks messed with cocaine :ld:

What's the sex like breh :dame:

The replies in here beginning to sound like an advertisement :mjlit:

:ehh:

It depends... sometimes you can’t nut, but your dikk harder than kryptonite... hence the term... dope dikk..... done made my fair share of chicks see GOD off that dope D.....

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Cocaine :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikka pop you a Molly or X and you’ll be good. No mucus shyt in your throat and you not fukking up your nostrils. Cheaper and lasts longer :blessed:

Tried some good X a couple months ago and it was a cool vibe. I was up for like the next day and half tho shyt was crazy af

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'm a strictly weed man myself. Didn't know so many black folks messed with cocaine :ld:

What's the sex like breh :dame:

The replies in here beginning to sound like an advertisement :mjlit:

you either dont go out much or you're under the age of 30 :ufdup:

im an OG ...back in my day the late 80s and 90s mad BLACK PEOPLE was doing coke...

and they still do

the cats before my time in the 70s like my uncles use to have gold Spoon pendants hanging from thier necklaces to use as a snorting device

i remember cocaine parties my uncles was having and me as a child wondering why they got all these damn straws around the kitchen area that i had to clean up :why:

shyt it wasn't a regional thing...it was a EVERYWHERE THING...

The cats in the BX and BK were doing it.....the country n1ggas i hung with when i moved down south was doing it...

the jack boys and robbers always use to hit lines of powder before a heist...

strippers loved it cause it served a two fold purpose...kept them up all night and also gave them the "confidence" to do thier "job"

and mad jamaicans was doing it...the two of my favorite reggae artists Ninjaman and Supercat both confessed during a clash (battle) to being on coke.... :lolbron:

hell the late great Gregory Issac dedicated a song to cocaine called "NIGHT NURSE"...

they don't call it the "WHITE LADY" for nothing :mjpls:

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps

im an OG ...back in my day the late 80s and 90s mad BLACK PEOPLE was doing coke...

and they still do

the cats before my time in the 70s like my uncles use to have gold Spoon pendants hanging from thier necklaces to use as a snorting device

i remember cocaine parties my uncles was having and me as a child wondering why they got all these damn straws around the kitchen area that i had to clean up :why:

shyt it wasn't a regional thing...it was a EVERYWHERE THING...

The cats in the BX and BK were doing it.....the country n1ggas i hung with when i moved down south was doing it...

the jack boys and robbers always use to hit lines of powder before a heist...

strippers loved it cause it served a two fold purpose...kept them up all night and also gave them the "confidence" to do thier "job"

and mad jamaicans was doing it...the two of my favorite reggae artists Ninjaman and Supercat both confessed during a clash (battle) to being on coke.... :lolbron:

hell the late great Gregory Issac dedicated a song to cocaine called "NIGHT NURSE"...

:wow: So many memories

killacal

Banned
Daps
I didn't know using cocaine was so highly acceptable until I hit my mid to late 20s. I just don't associate with known cokeheads. I do have one friend of mine who does coke who gets real paranoid during his high. We will be out at a bar and I won't know he's high on coke until I see his eyes are dilated. Then he will get ultra paranoid and tell.me he thinks some guys across the patio are talking about us, meanwhile those same dudes aren't even aware of our existence :wtf:

Anyways, I wouldn't mind trying it one day. It would have to be with someone I trust and it would have to be pure.[/QUOTE]
Hang out with meth heads brehs:mjlol: and ur snitching on yourself:mjlit:

No Hook

Lucky Me
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Seems like all the coke sniffers existed in the 90's. At least in Philly they did

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
coke...i dont understand it...nikkas look like straight up junkies snorting that shyt...never tried it..never will

hey there are pros and cons to everything .....even drugs :manny:

im glad we are talking about the cons (negative) because i truly don't feel it's worth somebody being addicted to it ...financially and healthwise

so you are making a wise decision....i got a lot of friends whom unfortunatly it was a bad decision

but i can say as far as the pros...

drug testing wise....unlike weed which can be a month ....coke usually stays in your system for no more than two to three days

and honestly....ive noticed this as a coworker and a supervisor....COKE HEADS HAVE AMAZING WORK ETHIC!!!!!! :ohlawd:

its not like WEED which is a DOWNER...and me personally I DON'T LIKE WORKING AROUND WEEDHEADS they seem SLOW mentally and lazy....

now my "coke brethren" :mjlol:

them mofos have the endurance and drive to do a ten hour shift with no problems

i remember several years ago ....management sat me down to discuss my "numbers"

saying why my relief was outworking me almost 3 to 1...

i was pissed at these allegations..but i couldn't front..HOMEBOY WAS KILLING IT...the NUMBERS DIDN'T LIE...

i almost wanted to DRY SNITCH him out :mjpls:

because during a casual conversation after work over some beers he revealed something i already knew...

he said.."i could use a nice good "bump" right now".......

as a former social coke user...i knew what he meant..and he knew he was "safe" saying that with me... :umad:

but yeah homeboy was a beast when it came to work just like this cat i met during my days working at UPS while at college

we was responsible for unloading the brown trucks that had hundreds of packages in them....

i might average on a good day 6 to 7 trucks fully unloaded...

meanwhile this powderhead mofo was averaging a minimum 14 every fukking shift :snoop:

Rick James was right...COCAINE IS A HELLUVA DRUG :russ:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps

and they still do.........
............and mad jamaicans was doing it...the two of my favorite reggae artists Ninjaman and Supercat both confessed during a clash (battle) to being on coke.... :lolbron:

tenor.gif

Breh Im under 30 yeah.... and you just shook up my entire childhood :wow:
I found this so hard to believe that I googled it to be sure. And even google says its true :mjcry:That was one of my favorite reggae songs growing up too.........All this time I thought Gregory was talking about a beautiful black woman :wow:

All these years I thought Jamaicans didn't entertain the white lady, only to hear the opposite online:whew:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
For all the people in here that used to indulge in cocaine. What's your most memorable or best experience on it? :feedme: