COCAINE OVERRATED AF!!

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of the crap yall getting post 2001 due to the Mexicans .....is mostly lidocaine and benzocaine which mimics the numbing effect of coke.....

but doesn't give that "rush" that yall seeking unless 2 parts or more of it is A1....

i've had some in the late 90's that will make you feel like Superman.......

and the "sex" is amazing ...... :lawd:

this happened in 98....

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I didn't know using cocaine was so highly acceptable until I hit my mid to late 20s. I just don't associate with known cokeheads. I do have one friend of mine who does coke who gets real paranoid during his high. We will be out at a bar and I won't know he's high on coke until I see his eyes are dilated. Then he will get ultra paranoid and tell.me he thinks some guys across the patio are talking about us, meanwhile those same dudes aren't even aware of our existence :wtf:

Anyways, I wouldn't mind trying it one day. It would have to be with someone I trust and it would have to be pure.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why is sex in quotes :lupe:

just to emphasis it breh....

cause it was fukking AMAZING...i felt like i was in another world :mjgrin:

but that's what the coke of the 90s did.....we didn't have "texas" as the prime source of entry with it's sh1tty product...

the shyt was coming from the "bottom" as we say MIAMI ......and the purity was crazy....

YOU HAD TO STEP ON THAT SHYT FOR YOUR SAFETY :damn:

i was naive to this shyt...i was a 20 year old in college dealign with a older chick

a thick azz geechie woman who was a nurse who turned me on to "powder" back in the 90s

she said powder was the only way she was able to complete 12 hour shifts at night but it also made her horny as fukk...

so i was like oh really :takedat:

so we ended up hooking up ...getting a 2/3 of a gram from this dude she "knew" from the projects up the street from where i was going to college at...

i say "knew" in quotations...because now that i think about it....she had to be fukking this dude cause he gave it to her for Free

and it was good shyt:ehh:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to cop some in Australia on some wild boy shyt. MY boy got X instead so I :hubie: but I’d still try it given a certain opportunity

Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of the crap yall getting post 2001 due to the Mexicans .....is mostly lidocaine and benzocaine which mimics the numbing effect of coke.....

but doesn't give that "rush" that yall seeking unless 2 parts or more of it is A1....

i've had some in the late 90's that will make you feel like Superman.......

and the "sex" is amazing ...... :lawd:

Yeah... that’s how that shyt used to be... :wow:

Ain’t fukked with that narcotic in a minute.... and one of the reasons it was easy to let go because it became increasingly difficult to find quality

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I know a lot a people do it and a lot of people don’t know they do it... but I know, I can tell

Smashed a whole gang of good looking chicks off that powder... from all walks of life too.... shyt was eye opening as fukk, cause like you said, a lot of them were ones you didn’t suspect was treating they nose like that

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
I'm a strictly weed man myself. Didn't know so many black folks messed with cocaine :ld:

just to emphasis it breh....

cause it was fukking AMAZING...i felt like i was in another world :mjgrin:

but that's what the coke of the 90s did.....we didn't have "texas" as the prime source of entry with it's sh1tty product...

the shyt was coming from the "bottom" as we say MIAMI ......and the purity was crazy....

YOU HAD TO STEP ON THAT SHYT FOR YOUR SAFETY :damn:

i was naive to this shyt...i was a 20 year old in college dealign with a older chick

a thick azz geechie woman who was a nurse who turned me on to "powder" back in the 90s

she said powder was the only way she was able to complete 12 hour shifts at night but it also made her horny as fukk...

so i was like oh really :takedat:

so we ended up hooking up ...getting a 2/3 of a gram from this dude she "knew" from the projects up the street from where i was going to college at...

i say "knew" in quotations...because now that i think about it....she had to be fukking this dude cause he gave it to her for Free

and it was good shyt:ehh:

What's the sex like breh :dame:

The replies in here beginning to sound like an advertisement :mjlit:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this happened in 98....

i can say from my personal experience it was definitily the summer of 99'

I know this for a fact...cause i was a broke azz college student at the time...and once the Nurse turned me on to coke and i seen how much this was desired by the hottest byatches on campus and the scrippers......

i wanted to keep coke on hand and found out bout the wonders of LidoCAINE and benzoCAINE which were the best cutting agents to use with coke as opposed to Baking soda which doesn't do shyt but add "bulk" to the coke for stretching purposes...

that's why i laugh hysterically all the time when i hear "i got baking soda..i got baking soda!!!"....

that's not good at all brehs :umad:

so 99 is when i recall making mad trips to the nearby pharmacy cause at that time Benzocaine was still on the shelves as a Over the Counter drug..

and it was cheap as fukk....i would cop a 100 gram jar for about 25 bucks and get my finesse game on with the byatches and eventually created a lil hustle with the coke heads on campus and around the way...

just my luck the next year 2000 is when they BANNED that shyt from being over the counter....and classified it as a Schedule IV drug....making available only via prescription or in the novelty smoke shops or tattoo parlos or via overseas where it's unregulated..

next thing you know you start seeing all this stepped on crap with baking soda usually coming from the midwest texas border that the mexicans was bringing over......the game was OFFICIALLY DEAD at this point..

cats was getting desperate to cut it with anything that remotely resembled the "caine family" benzo..or lido .......

it was terrible....one mofo even admitted to me that he was cutting his shyt with baby laxatives :picard:

but intresting enough i still see the "good cut" is still present on the internet though

.it's crazy i was on Amazon the other day and seen them selling Kilos of it.. :lolbron: