Cody already being labeled as boring on WWE page

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Cody's only gonna be as interesting as the person he's feuding with.

I don't think he's gonna carry a feud or angle by himself like 2000 Rock or some shyt.

He's got solid booking behind him tho so it should work out.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Before I go in I just wanna say I fukk with Cody.....

Now with that being said Cody is starting to tread dangerous waters. Once I heard the quote "Undesirable to undeniable" it marked the beginning of his potential downfall. Brandy at mania as a one off was ok... if he starts bringing her out every week you know what time it is.

If it was up to Cody QT Marshall would've ran out at mania to help him beat Roman.. I remember when Cody first signed with WWE again and made a tweet about the nightmare family. . . He's really itching to get this bullshyt off and if HHH allows him to the fans will turn on him just like they did in AEW

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Cody's only gonna be as interesting as the person he's feuding with.

I don't think he's gonna carry a feud or angle by himself like 2000 Rock or some shyt.

He's got solid booking behind him tho so it should work out.

This means he’s not over though. That’s why Cena beat everyone and Roman. Top guy supposed to make you interesting, not the other way around.

Cody’s problem was Dusty’s biggest weapon, the lisp. Cody has fake delivery cause he took acting lessons to hide his lisp. Every word he speaks sounds like a politician, slow and deliberate.