Cody already being labeled as boring on WWE page

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This means he’s not over though. That’s why Cena beat everyone and Roman. Top guy supposed to make you interesting, not the other way around.

Cody’s problem was Dusty’s biggest weapon, the lisp. Cody has fake delivery cause he took acting lessons to hide his lisp. Every word he speaks sounds like a politician, slow and deliberate.
Well he'll never be Dusty. But really no one could be.

Cody got over initially because he worked with a legit injury in WWE's most dangerous match and won. Then he came back and won the Rumble. It was perfect booking and all Cody had to do was cut good babyface promos about chasing the title. He did this in AEW and got crazy over too then cut himself off and ruined his run.

He really is the only top guy in a long time I can think of that got over organically that the company didn't try to tamper with or ruined with bs.

The fans are with him now but my concern is if he can keep things interesting weekly.

If Cody can run with the title through the summer and things still feel hot then that's all the validation needed for him as the guy.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Well he'll never be Dusty. But really no one could be.

Cody got over initially because he worked with a legit injury in WWE's most dangerous match and won. Then he came back and won the Rumble. It was perfect booking and all Cody had to do was cut good babyface promos about chasing the title. He did this in AEW and got crazy over too then cut himself off and ruined his run.

He really is the only top guy in a long time I can think of that got over organically that the company didn't try to tamper with or ruined with bs.

The fans are with him now but my concern is if he can keep things interesting weekly.

If Cody can run with the title through the summer and things still feel hot then that's all the validation needed for him as the guy.

Cody was over immediately at the Cena level and no one knows why. That injury was the third Seth match.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
For the record, I figured this would happen eventually but in the arenas Cody is still over as fukk as a babyface so it's fine. Just give Cody some good opponents. Give him some opponents who can draw heat and continue to make Cody be a sympathetic figure.

AJ Styles should defeat L.A. Knight next week. AJ can be a great heel when he wants to be and him and Cody will tear the house down if they're given 20 minutes.