Cody Rhodes May Be Going Back to WWE?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Yea honestly I know that's why fans like Kahn but it honestly could end up being one of the major reasons why he never is true competition to WWE. You have to be a cut throat businessman. You can't be giving people contracts just because they are one of your favorite wrestler's friends, or booking the Hardy's who are good draws but are broken down now - into endless tables or pointless matches with ridiculous spots.

You have to be smarter with your booking and how you pay and manage your talent...I am by no means a booker, but I run teams, I fire people, I have to make difficult decisions with my work and sometimes it feels like Kahn treats AEW more like a hobby and less like a business.

We have to also realize the company is 3 years old and alot of mistakes will be made.. But Khan will get it together .. He just need to stop being sensitive about criticism and stop acting like a mark at times. You don't wanna let the boys run you over

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Photo: Roman Reigns Replaced By Cody Rhodes As Top Star On WWE Hell In A Cell Poster

HIAC1-1024x576.jpg

HIAC-2-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea honestly I know that's why fans like Kahn but it honestly could end up being one of the major reasons why he never is true competition to WWE. You have to be a cut throat businessman. You can't be giving people contracts just because they are one of your favorite wrestler's friends, or booking the Hardy's who are good draws but are broken down now - into endless tables or pointless matches with ridiculous spots.

You have to be smarter with your booking and how you pay and manage your talent...I am by no means a booker, but I run teams, I fire people, I have to make difficult decisions with my work and sometimes it feels like Kahn treats AEW more like a hobby and less like a business.

Taking away Cody EVP title and basically telling him to walk seems cutthroat to me. Just like he’s not giving MJF a giant raise just because he wants one

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Taking away Cody EVP title and basically telling him to walk seems cutthroat to me. Just like he’s not giving MJF a giant raise just because he wants one

That shyt is tame compared to what real ruthless fukks do. Imagine getting a paper on your wedding day telling you you're fired. :skip:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Imagine still hating on and laughing at HHH heart problems for winning a scripted match 20 years ago

Thats when i knew u marks were sick

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Stoogeset making a big deal out of a poster, like if plenty of midcard talent weren’t on one before. Didn’t Swoggle get one? :mjlol:

When he wins the belt then y’all can cream your pants. :dead:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Sports history?
Wrasslin' ain't event a real sport :laff:

It's business bruh. These guys are gonna bounce back and forth throughout the years. It's just the way it works

People say this but I don't think so, I don't think WWE is interested in 98% of the people over there. The other 2% have already been in WWE before or are MJF/Jade. Top card WWE talent aren't going there because it's harder to branch out of the carny industry being anywhere else plus Tony's pay is less than what they're already making. Unless pissed or deavored I don't see anyone leaving for AEW

On the other side of the coin, I'm sure there's talent in AEW that have the us vs them mentality over business and have loyalty to Tony since he plucked them off the indies when WWE wasn't interested and probably won't jump ship unless Vince gives them a pay day Tony and nobody else ever has.