Cody Rhodes May Be Going Back to WWE?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wonder what changed?
What changed is you AEW marks claiming once he would go back to WWE they wouldn’t know what to do with him and said he would flop and be forgotten about in 2 weeks :umad:

🤣 :smh: @ searching through my post history from a year ago thinking you were doing something.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
What changed is you AEW marks claiming once he would go back to WWE they wouldn’t know what to do with him and said he would flop and be forgotten about in 2 weeks :umad:

🤣 :smh: @ searching through my post history from a year ago thinking you were doing something.

So Cody Rhodes going from complete embarrassment to him being your hero has nothing to do with him going back to WWE? Sit your ass down stooge.

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FeaLAQlhJO4vL2%2Fsource.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How is he my hero?

Towards the beginning of this thread I said I was subscribing and was gonna continue upping every time Vince proved you marks wrong. Now you’re getting all pissy about it. 😭 #ballgame

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
How is he my hero?

Towards the beginning of this thread I said I was subscribing and was gonna continue upping every time Vince proved you marks wrong. Now you’re getting all pissy about it. 😭 #ballgame

Calling you out on your bullshyt =/= being angry.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Cody Rhodes is reportedly doing numbers for WWE while on the shelf with an injury.

Rhodes’ Mattel Creations Ultimate Edition action figure was recently announced, and now Fightful Select reports that the figure sold “incredibly well, very quickly.”

The Rhodes action figure is reportedly one of the highest pre-order totals since WWE and Mattel began their relationship years ago.

On a related note, Rhodes won ESPN’s ESPY Award for the Best WWE Moment last month, for his return at WrestleMania 38.

Yeah, the marks are still mad about this one :whew: