Cody Rhodes May Be Going Back to WWE?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oh he 100% gonna be ready by rumble time if not sooner
Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s ready to go by Survivor Series. I think him as a surprise participant in the war games match on the team against whoever goes at the bloodline would hit. Perfect opportunity to plant seeds towards a feud with Roman. They’ll probably still hold off until the Rumble but hypothetically they could throw him in war games and give him a couple near falls on Roman. Then have him catch a beat down at the end and have him sell it for a few weeks. He could still come back at the Rumble with actual motivation to win it on some revenge shyt as opposed to winning it just for a “title opportunity.”

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I still hate his promo style, but I appreciate presentation and looking like a BIG DEAL professional wrestler, which is why i like Charlotte, Bobby Lashley, Orton, Sheamus, why i liked GLORIOUS Bobby Roode's run, all more than most people, and Cody has mastered that since he got back

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Among those in WBD that Fightful reports attempted to reach out to Rhodes was Sam Linskey, who is the Associate General Manager and Senior Vice President of Scripted Original programming for TNT, TBS and TruTv. The report states that there was no ill will coming from either side, and that Rhodes told the people that asked that it was ‘time to leave the territory.’

The sources from WBD that spoke to Fightful stated that they, while they would have loved if Cody had stayed in the company, it wasn’t a ‘dealbreaker’ for them, with them also stating that they have been happy with AEW, mainly with their impressive numbers in September.

And to think Sean Ross creep really has this behind a paywall. Just a long winded version of saying "executives tried to guage Cody's interest, but to no avail."

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My prediction - he will return and beat Rollins for the title some time between RR (becoming US champion which looks like it was the original plan) and then enter the RR, and end up WWE champion and be a grand slam champion next year.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My prediction - he will return and beat Rollins for the title some time between RR (becoming US champion which looks like it was the original plan) and then enter the RR, and end up WWE champion and be a grand slam champion next year.

They're gonna have him beat Roman? :francis: