Cody Rhodes May Be Going Back to WWE?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Cody STINKS but the fact he might be the first Rhodes family member that could be WWE champ is :ohhh: to me now

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there receipts of STINKS posters who are now cheering Cody's mitb performance after shytting on him for going through a flaming table?
He wasn’t at mitb it didn’t even happen yet , also it’s two different things - one was a nonsensical spot that loooked dumb in a match and the other is him going out and giving a good match with a a crazy injury . The flaming table spot still looks dumb and didn’t get him any more over as a baby face unlike this . :yeshrug:I don’t get why a good portion of AEW fans act like they are beyond reproach.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He wasn’t at mitb it didn’t even happen yet , also it’s two different things - one was a nonsensical spot that loooked dumb in a match and the other is him going out and giving a good match with a a crazy injury . The flaming table spot still looks dumb and didn’t get him any more over as a baby face unlike this . :yeshrug:I don’t get why a good portion of AEW fans act like they are beyond reproach.
Cody was getting desperate to get over as a babyface when the simplest thing he could have done was to just shut the fukk up for a bit and beat up on some heels. Oh and have his wife removed from TV.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Are there receipts of STINKS posters who are now cheering Cody's mitb performance after shytting on him for going through a flaming table?

Hey dikk head

1) this guy just wrestled 30 mins with a awful injury
2) u dont get some posters are giving cody props every week to get under u marks skin and u fukkn idiots fell for it
3) i bet there receipts of u fags in here “this is a work” …”in 3 weeks vince is gona bury him”
4) u lames were upping this thread every week hoping dude would fail…and now hes one the biggest baby faces lmaooo

BALL GAME

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Meant hell in a cell, not mitb