CODY RHODES & THE YOUNG BUCKS REPORTEDLY REJECTED 7-FIGURE WWE DEALS

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
If true, good for them. After All In, and selling out a 10,000 seat arena, they don’t need Vince. And if they play their cards right, in a few years they can be a rival to the WWE if they go with their own promotion. Story below.

CODY RHODES & THE YOUNG BUCKS REPORTEDLY REJECTED 7-FIGURE WWE DEALS
By Felix Upton On Dec 20, 2018 4 Comments

The pro wrestling world is going to change in a big way in 2019. Now we have a pretty good indication that we shouldn’t expect to see a few big names make a leap to WWE.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter mentioned that three of the four Being The Elite members have turned down multi-year deals that were reportedly worth more than seven figures a year. They must have a lot of faith in All Elite Wrestling if they’re willing to turn down more than $1 million guaranteed annually.

It wasn’t specified who hasn’t been offered a deal yet, but seeing how Kenny Omega is still under contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling until January, it’s likely that he hasn’t been offered a deal yet or at least Dave Meltzer hasn’t been told this.

We previously reported how WWE has been tampering with contracts in a big way and they don’t seem to care. Therefore, you never know if Omega might also have some kind of big offer on the table too.

Meltzer also double-downed on the report that WWE might be very nervous about another rich family opening a pro wrestling company in AEW.

We will have to wait and see if WWE is able to pull in any of the Being The Elite members, but at this time it appears that at least three of the biggest parties involved have decided to turn down WWE’s big money deals.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Cody got a milli offer?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
"Now before I finish, let me just say
I did not come here to show out, did not come here to impress you
Because to tell you the truth when I leave here I'm gone!
And I don't care what you think about me, but just remember,
When it hits the fan brother, whether it's next year, ten years,
Twenty years from now, you're gonna be able to say
That these brothers lied to you Jack!"

:wow:Cody and the Buck like fukk a deal, we giving out deals. Sure them assmunchers ruining NJPW, but the hustle...the fukkING HUSTLE brehs:banderas:. Dusty in heaven like:

giphy.gif

"get that paper daddy":banderas::dame:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Cody got a milli offer?
giphy.gif
WWE has to over offer them to make up for how much they make now versus how many more dates they'd have to work for the WWE.

It's why A Train, AJ, and Gallows/Guns deals were huge.

Cody and the Bucks are making bank on the indies plus merch and between 500k-750k from NJ. WWE wants to get rid of them as a threat they know they have to break the bank to do it.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The indies are where it’s at. That NJPW/RoH show during WrestleMania weekend at MSG sold out in 13 minutes. That’s not even WWE’s backyard. It’s the patio. Anyone hot on the indies, who love wrestling, world be a fool to sign with WWE right now. So good for these guys.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was named female athlete over the decade or something by ESPN over Serena over beating flakes...lol. She fell for her hype.

Cody got a milli offer?
giphy.gif

nobody was gonna give CAWdy a million dollar deal. :childplease:

Either this is false or the milli was based on incentives that he'd never hit..

I’ve been a Cody fan since legacy...but I’m also a realist :skip:

That's not being a realist. That's just wrong.

All the shyt Cody has done since leaving there's no way he would even entertain anything less to go back. :comeon: