CODY RHODES & THE YOUNG BUCKS REPORTEDLY REJECTED 7-FIGURE WWE DEALS

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
WWE didn't offer any of these dudes a million nevermind all 3 of them, this is Meltzer pumping his guys up to seem like their bigger than anything else happening like he's been doing for years now :manny:

Also :mjlol: at Vince being nervous about another wrestling promotion opening. Vince just got paid for Raw & SmackDown & is about to start the fukking XFL up again, Vince is just fukking around throwing money in a fire until he dies at this point. AEW ain't going to matter anyway in the big picture unless they get a TV deal that actually means something.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
nobody was gonna give CAWdy a million dollar deal. :childplease:

Either this is false or the milli was based on incentives that he'd never hit..

That's my guess. "Yo Dave, did you know the WWE offer was gonna mean 7 figures for us? :mjgrin:

Dave: ":ehh: I mean, you know, it makes sense"

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Given how big their merch is I believe WWE had no choice but to throw the bag.

I do apparel as my small business.. I cannot even fathom what these guys rake in on just their tshirts.

On 10k tees alone they are easily netting a quarter mill in profit alone (going by their regular selling price) and that's probably an extremely low estimate.

They have to be doing minimum half a mill on their merch. Add another 500k conservative salary for WWE and that's your 1 mil already. Cody included.

This.

Vince would probably be paying them in lieu of the bunch of cash they make selling merch themselves and the deals they negotiated with companies like Funko Pop - who deal with them directly.

It's really not that complicated :manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This.

Vince would probably be paying them in lieu of the bunch of cash they make selling merch themselves and the deals they negotiated with companies like Funko Pop - who deal with them directly.

Tell that to the "But it's CAWdy" crowd. I've tried breaking it down in a couple different thread but they seem stuck in that mindset.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
The but it’s cawdy crowd knows that Vince don’t see Cody in the cena Lesnar echelon but as a midcarder and he didn’t get to where he is by paying midcarders like main eventers no matter what they were making on the indies.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The but it’s cawdy crowd knows that Vince don’t see Cody in the cena Lesnar echelon but as a midcarder and he didn’t get to where he is by paying midcarders like main eventers no matter what they were making on the indies.

That's irrelevant.

To quote Prodigy "If you can't match numbers than you can't have the head nikka in charge of shyt"

Sure - Vince can make a lowball offer if he wants, but Cody and The Bucks obviously have a good idea of their value and can turn it down.

If they're legit making more than the offer - it would be terrible business to take a pay cut to work harder, for more dates with less creative control.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This.

Tell that to the "But it's CAWdy" crowd. I've tried breaking it down in a couple different thread but they seem stuck in that mindset.

Yeah, I really don't understand how foolish some of these dudes on here are. These guys have CRAZY amounts of income sources. The ones we know of offhand:

-NJPW
-ROH
-Hot Topic
-Funko Pop
-Youtube
-Independent Bookings
-Pro Wrestling Tees
-Their Own Merch Sites
-Book sales
-Royalties

That's Ten different revenue streams alone, Not to mention the other shyt we don't even know about.

Duthty Rhodeth

BEH BEH
Daps
Dusty in heaven

giphy.gif
DATH CORRECT, BEH BEH! I DANTHED THROUGH DA PURLY GATETH AND DAPPED UP RANDY THAVAGE THE INTHANT I THEEN HIM, DADDEH!

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Marks really mad Cody told Vince to go fukk himself and made his money elsewhere. :mjlol:

nikkas really trying to act like he's Ryback or Sandow status or some shyt.

:mjcry:Breh was supposed to be the "one" in Impact but whooo boy :picard:. No wonder why the WWE was like:whoa:"these fukking retard fans want us to push that:dahell::scusthov:"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince just got paid for Raw & SmackDown & is about to start the fukking XFL up again, Vince is just fukking around throwing money in a fire until he dies at this point.

Yeah that's why he had to come on both shows last week copping pleas for the product being so :trash:, right? :comeon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, I really don't understand how foolish some of these dudes on here are. These guys have CRAZY amounts of income sources. The ones we know of offhand:

-NJPW
-ROH
-Hot Topic
-Funko Pop
-Youtube
-Independent Bookings
-Pro Wrestling Tees
-Their Own Merch Sites
-Book sales
-Royalties

That's Ten different revenue streams alone, Not to mention the other shyt we don't even know about.

Not to mention the probably get something on the back end from Cracker Barrel and TGIFs as they always promote them.:whoo:

Martha