Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
· 50m
Cummings very unhappy with administration refusal to comply with his committee’s subpoena for DOJ official John Gore to appear at a Thursday deposition on his panel’s census probe.

“This is a massive, unprecedented, and growing pattern of obstruction.“

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Cummings: Trump and Attorney General Barr “are now openly ordering federal employees to ignore congressional subpoenas .. . These employees and their personal attorneys should think very carefully about their own legal interests rather than being swept up” in obstruction schemes
15:34 - 24 Apr 2019

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Once Dems got their power back, Trump has gone full retard. Shutting down the government now ignoring subpoenas. Repubs just looking the other way and being quiet as mice.

This shyt is a precursor to Dems winning the election next year and Repubs saying nope, didn't happen.

Something big gonna happen here soon. Either Dems find their nuts or Repubs doing something even more extra which is hard to imagine since they have already gone off the deep end. Smh.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think Trump is trying to bait the Dems into impeachment. If they don't impeach, he exposes their cowardice and depresses the Dem base. If they do impeach, he gets to go on a victim tour around the country and then claim victory when the Senate acquits him.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The IRS missed their second deadline.

The Dems have said for 2 years that this wasn’t normal. They got into power and proceeded to act like this is normal. Maybe the democratic leaders know something that we don’t know. I think the president is a traitor. But maybe congressional leaders know more.

i'll bite.
spin me a tale that i can nod my head to...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What the fukk is this bullshyt yo??

I’m done with this shyt

yall need to chill.
let this shyt play its self out.

Openly demanding them break the law in his name. Get impeachment under way now.

he tested it out when he told boarder patrol agents to turn everyone away and to tell the judges that we are full. now he he doing it to witnesses.

this is blatant obstruction of justice.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think Trump is trying to bait the Dems into impeachment. If they don't impeach, he exposes their cowardice and depresses the Dem base. If they do impeach, he gets to go on a victim tour around the country and then claim victory when the Senate acquits him.
he's gonna play the victim card regardless, which he already has been doing. So fukk it, ram the stick even further up his a$$hole. Enough is enough.