Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The reason impeachment is a waste right now is because 2020 elections are so close. It makes more political sense to focus on the elections. This gets lost on folks for some reason. Anybody heeing and hawing about impeachment right now is seeking attention. How about we get in folks' faces and get them excited about voting and just put trump out on his ass? He barely won last time and 2020 will not be 2016. This was a whole different country voting wise then. Midterms proved that. Whether they are vocal or not folks are not feeling this country's direction.

But I'll let so called anti trump folks in here keep running down the Left.:stopitslime:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
At this point the impeachment proceedings are not to remove him from office, they are to put everything he is hiding out in the open. The goal is to make him un-electable in 2020 or force the Republican party to primary him.

The thing is the Dems will have to have some new ammo to target him with. Just rehashing the Mueller reports unredacted parts isn’t going to win them votes.

They need to throw the Republicans off their game.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The reason impeachment is a waste right now is because 2020 elections are so close. It makes more political sense to focus on the elections. This gets lost on folks for some reason. Anybody heeing and hawing about impeachment right now is seeking attention. How about we get in folks' faces and get them excited about voting and just put trump out on his ass? He barely won last time and 2020 will not be 2016. This was a whole different country voting wise then. Midterms proved that. Whether they are vocal or not folks are not feeling this country's direction.

But I'll let so called anti trump folks in here keep running down the Left.:stopitslime:
Candidates can campaign and the House can prepare articles of impeachment, I'm not understanding why people don't think that both can't be done at the same time.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Agreed. Impeachment will backfire, and the Democrats know this. At this point I would guess the ones calling for impeachment are doing so because they’re freshmen members of Congress and pull no wait, or have to in order to stay feasible in the Democratic Primary. No matter how much people want want it, it ain’t happening in his first term :manny:
Dems not getting votes if they don't the one thing their constituents asked them to do. :yeshrug:

bright black

All Star
Daps
dont let the republicans off the hook...if republicans are going to vote to keep a corrupt president in office.. let them...dont let them stay quiet and not be held accountable...if republicans arent forced to vote they will change up in the future and say: i would have voted for removing the corrupt president if he was impeached:yeshrug:...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
At this point the impeachment proceedings are not to remove him from office, they are to put everything he is hiding out in the open. The goal is to make him un-electable in 2020 or force the Republican party to primary him.
I hear ya, I guess I just don’t have that kind of faith in republican voters.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Unless I’m confused, it hinges on Senate Republicans voting to remove him from office, no?

Hold the hearings, show the country his crimes, lay it out everyday, all day, let him continue to obstruct, tweet out his guilt as he has been and hold Senate Republicans accountable for their no vote after all the shyt we will learn as country or do nothing and look weak to your base? Lol amazing. I see why Dems act like they do. No one holds their feet to the fire. What happened to getting them the house to be a check on Trump? What Republicans do should not dictate how Democrats govern.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You mean when your a white man in a position of power....:martin::sas2: enforcement only applies to the negroes...
That is your perception. That is my perception. But maybe we are looking at it wrong.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hold the hearings, show the country his crimes, lay it out everyday, all day, let him continue to obstruct, tweet out his guilt as he has been and hold Senate Republicans accountable for their no vote after all the shyt we will learn as country or do nothing and look weak to your base? Lol amazing. I see why Dems act like they do. No one holds their feet to the fire. What happened to getting them the house to be a check on Trump? What Republicans do should not dictate how Democrats govern.

i'm leaning in this direction as well but wait till after '20.
allocate resources elsewhere and in the meantime and let the testimony add ammo to the impeachment clip.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The thing is the Dems will have to have some new ammo to target him with. Just rehashing the Mueller reports unredacted parts isn’t going to win them votes.

They need to throw the Republicans off their game.
Trump can be impeached on not being fit for office, being a national security threat, etc. There are a host of things he can be impeached on, that are ironically already public knowledge. The Mueller report lays out the conspiring with a foreign government and obstruction of justice. With each passing day he resets the statute of limitations on obstruction of justice.