Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So much for Cohen trying to get more time off his sentence. What a dumbass.

I think Trump is trying to bait the Dems into impeachment. If they don't impeach, he exposes their cowardice and depresses the Dem base. If they do impeach, he gets to go on a victim tour around the country and then claim victory when the Senate acquits him.

He's been playing the victim since got elected. It wont GAIN him one single voter.

Last edited:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I think Trump is trying to bait the Dems into impeachment. If they don't impeach, he exposes their cowardice and depresses the Dem base. If they do impeach, he gets to go on a victim tour around the country and then claim victory when the Senate acquits him.
Agreed. Impeachment will backfire, and the Democrats know this. At this point I would guess the ones calling for impeachment are doing so because they’re freshmen members of Congress and pull no wait, or have to in order to stay feasible in the Democratic Primary. No matter how much people want want it, it ain’t happening in his first term :manny:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Agreed. Impeachment will backfire, and the Democrats know this. At this point I would guess the ones calling for impeachment are doing so because they’re freshmen members of Congress and pull no wait, or have to in order to stay feasible in the Democratic Primary. No matter how much people want want it, it ain’t happening in his first term :manny:

Explain how impeachment will backfire on the Dems....

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Explain how impeachment will backfire on the Dems....
Exactly. Anyone who doesn’t support it will lose support from the public. They have an obligation to do this and to ignore their responsibilities is to prove that both parties are the same, which will only discourage voters.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone still get alerts on the old thread? I still get alerts even though I haven’t been there in months. I checked in, and I’m not seeing any posts. It’s basically nap talking to himself for weeks on end. Second most posts is at 6500 and nap is over 31,000 :scust:

Unless I’m confused, it hinges on Senate Republicans voting to remove him from office, no?
Then let them be the ones trying to get re-elected while they’re on record working to keep a known criminal as president and while the hearings expose more corruption not just from him, but his cabinet too. Pretty sure it also removes power of pardons for crimes related to his impeachment.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Unless I’m confused, it hinges on Senate Republicans voting to remove him from office, no?
At this point the impeachment proceedings are not to remove him from office, they are to put everything he is hiding out in the open. The goal is to make him un-electable in 2020 or force the Republican party to primary him.