Coli Brehs no longer tolerating City Girl behavior from brehrettes

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
Wifey's latest hobby is designing coffee mugs

She bought two cricket sublimation presses off Amazon
Then she got a fancy printer and has been going to town

Earlier today she invited half a dozen ladies from her church group to our house
(between them they brought three more presses so a total of five going at once :mjlol:)

They cranked out 70-80 different designs
I heard two of them say it was good their man got paid yesterday cause this shyt is expensive - like yasss!!!

I was trying to hide but wifey dragged me out to help model her masculine designs
I held the cups like i was about to drink, while staring thoughtfully at the blank wall like:troll:
Some of her friends were like "oooh can we borrow o_t??"
Wifey is like "sure, go ahead" (without asking me) so then i had to model like 20+ of their coffee mugs
These ladies had me posing and walking around the backyard and even reading a book :damn:

When they cleared out I asked wifey what she was trying to do to me
She was like "well, they didn't have anyone good to ask"

The way she said it was so matter of fact.
These womens' benefactors didnt rate
Subsidize your girl's arts & crafts project but be excluded from the resulting photo ops, brehs
See your girl post another man (holding a coffee cup) to her social media, brehs

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
I got the opposite problem. My wife always recording me for social media or throwing me on FaceTime when she’s talking to friends or family.

I don’t have TikTok, SnapChat and all that for a reason. Leave my introverted ass alone!
I have this issue with my girl. I generally let it slide but had to get on her case because she whipped out the phone and started recording when I was in my office on some "look how big it is 😲" like she hadn't been there a few hundred times already. I try to keep my work separate and out of view from any aspect of social media so that actually bothered me.