COLI DEBATE: Should Flag Burners Face Some Kind Of Criminal PUNISHMENT?

Should Flag Burners Face Criminal Penalties?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
this is one of your worst threads @JudgeJoeGorilla
Propose jail for burning a flag when the flag that the country represents doesn't value your humanity, brehs:camby:

Bruh, I just make the debates. TBH, it did serve its purpose. I didn't propose jail I proposed fines, but I see the others point of view on this. We may not always agree, but we can support another's opinion.

P.S. come support my part 2 thread on Prisons.

COLI DEBATE: Should "ALL" Prisons Be ABOLISHED? (Are Prisons Really Necessary?)

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
My argument is it doesn't nothing in the long run. Like I said, our fight should be for prison reform, fighting income inequality, stopping the war on drugs, ridding institutional racism, and getting Black folk better life in neighborhoods/grants to start businesses. See, the end result should be an agenda. Flag burning in my opinion is just time wasting.
Meh, it's something to do to piss off cacs. No one should buy any, but if a cac gives you one he doesn't want anymore, burn it, record it and spread it on social media. Then :eat: as the cac salt pours in.

tumblr_nguff4ipqF1tsf68ao1_400.gif

I know what it represents
What does it represent
and i slightly care about it
I don't think you or any of us should.

I have nothing against military and even have some members of my family that served. But for me black pride and black issues will always come first before national pride.
There should be no national pride for this country that has so many whites.
I personally am not into flag burning but the topic is should you be in prison for burning fabric that represents the nation.
It doesn't represent the nation, only the white part of it. We should always reject symbols made by whites and for whites.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Meh, it's something to do to piss off cacs. No one should buy any, but if a cac gives you one he doesn't want anymore, burn it, record it and spread it on social media. Then :eat: as the cac salt pours in.

What does it representI don't think you or any of us should.

It doesn't represent the nation, only the white part of it. We should always reject symbols made by whites and for whites.

You're a rebel.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

What does it representI don't think you or any of us should.

Are you autistic? Why are you keep showing that same gif over and over?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The flag represents that oppression, which is why we should burn it. Your military relatives understand this, there's no way they'd ever get offended by this:

Then fly the RBG flag, and burn the cac flag

Terrible view. There should be no fine or punishment. That piece of cloth is shyt.

No we don't, only white people do.

What if I burned the Dominican Flag

You don't get it. I'm very socially libertarian. I do not think the government should have any business to what someone does with a flag. That means, NO punishment for burning a flag American, Dominican, Tibetan, Bhutanese—it's irrelevant. I'm an American, not a Dominican.

You're conflating ethnicity and nationality.

If you truly believe in liberty, I think you should support people's rights to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't destroy someone's property. That's where you're crossing a line.