Coli Fathers: What does having a child feel like?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my cud just had a child and he seems happy as hell its a different type of happiness:blessed:

But I've also seen dudes that seemed to have no connection to their child. :francis:

So why is there such a vast difference in feelings. Let me know what it's like to be a dad

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ironically I was really thinking on this hard today.

I was reading some stuff at work and everyone answered the best moment of there life question as "the birth of there child or children"

:mjcry:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Having a child and being there to raise them and see them grow is the GREATEST joy there is.

You don't know what love is until you have a child...dead ass!

You think you love your dog or your mom or your girl...brehs you don't know what love is.

It's like this: If Satan himself frightened my daughter, I would be in Satan's ass. If a 800lb grizzly bear was 40 yards away and I was 10 yards and my daughter was in the middle, I would meet that grizzly bear head up, sacrifice myself to save my daughter.

And the bond me and my daughter have...everyone sees it.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kids are great until they turn 10 then its all down hill from there, years 1-3 are the goat years

by years 7-9 the novelty has worn off and by age 10 you looking to cheat on your wife and could give a fukk less about your children

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
my cud just had a child and he seems happy as hell its a different type of happiness:blessed:

But I've also seen dudes that seemed to have no connection to their child. :francis:

So why is there such a vast difference in feelings. Let me know what it's like to be a dad
1 of them wanted a child.... the others didn't

it's YOUR child... your dna... it's half of you.. if you can't find a way to "connect" with a your own damn kid... something is seriously wrong with you OR you just don't even really want to be there in the first place. a kid will warm up to a damn dog, a stranger, a bowl of fruit... they can also feel your energy.. they don't speak so they go purely off body language and voice and energy... and if you picking him up like "ughhhh i guess i got to play with you now" well :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having a child and being there to raise them and see them grow is the GREATEST joy there is.

You think you love your dog or your mom or your girl...brehs you don't know what love is.

It's like this: If Satan himself frightened my daughter, I would be in Satan's ass. If a 800lb grizzly bear was 40 yards away and I was 10 yards and my daughter was in the middle, I would meet that grizzly bear head up, sacrifice myself to save my daughter.

:salute:

dap+rep

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps

:salute:

Someone was on Twitter said something along the lines of you don't understand the true meaning of love until you have a child.
"Remember when your parents always used to say I love you and you would nonchalantly say it back without really meaning it? You understand that love when you have a child."