Coli Game Night Xbox One edition

Do you prefer a game vote or rotation on who gets to pick what game?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Strictly rough copy OP. The OP WILL change over time

ADDED 6/28: PLEASE POST AND CHOOSE WHAT GAME YOU THINK SHOULD BE USED FOR THE DEBUT GAME NIGHT. THE TOP 2 CHOICES WILL THEN BE DECIDED ON IN A POLL

ADDED 6/28: THE POLL WILL BE CLOSED ON JULY 4. PLEASE VOTE BEFORE THEN ON HOW THE GAMES WILL ROTATE. IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT HOW THE GAMES ARE DECIDED. YOU HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD BEFORE THE MAJORITY DECIDED. ONCE THE POLL IS CLOSED THE. A DEBUT GAME WILL BE DECIDED (KI MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED FOR THE DEBUT NIGHT)

ADDED 6/23: IF YOU WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN GAME NIGHT AND ARE INTERESTED IN BEING A STREAMER FOR THE COLI XBOX TWITCH PAGE PLEASE POST THAT YOU'D LIKE TO STREAM

Welcome Coli Xbox Brehs!

Here is our Game Night Thread!

In this thread we will get our game night off the ground and discuss the particulars of said Game Nights.

What we need to figure out is what's everyone's gamertags, who has what games, what date/time is good for everyone, who will stream the game night to the Coli Twitch page via Twitch on Xbox and who will work with @cook to get the stream on the Coli Twitch page

For the inaugural Xbox One Coli Game Night, I propose we use Killer Instinct as KI is a game that can easily be obtained by all Xbox owners with little trouble. Future game nights will include 2K, BF, TF, Destiny, COD (if people really want to run it, if not we can discard COD), and of course the Halo Master Chief Collection plus much much more.

We can vote on games or do a rotation and different people get to pick on different game nights (I'll add a poll). KI can be used for the first Coli Game Night due to ease of attainability and getting Xbox Coli Game Night off the ground

TL;DR: list your gamertag, games you have, days available, and twitch name so they can go in the master list in the 2nd post. KI will be used for the first game night since everyone w an X1 has access to it

@midwesthiphop you can sticky this here

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
GAMERTAG LIST

User: Gamertag-Games owned

@StarClout: Star Clout, Killer Instinct, Forza 5
@AkaDemiK - TitanFall, NBA 2K14, Killer Instinct, FIFA
@Tic Tac T O - Killer Instinct
@Ineedmoney504 - NBA 2K14, Madden 25, BF4
@Tha Gawd Amen: iTZz TaYLoRGanG- NBA 2K14, Forza 5
@MeachTheMonster-Killer Instinct
@Gifted one: The G1ft88
@Hiphoplives4eva: Bwreckka
@Romell: D Easy219
@MercuryHayes: Mercuryhayes
@LeVraiPapi: iGiveDaBeats
@Teal.: Steal Cold
@DonkeyPuncher718: Tlegacy1982
@DStyles: DStyles23
@Bathing Ape - Glockreloaded - (Battlefield 4, 2K, Plants Vs. Zombies, Titan fall every once in a while)
@Sub Kr4zy - SuBKr4zy (BF4, Watch Dogs,Titanfall)
@First Born - Regret Truth ( Fifa 14, TitanFall, Killer Instinct, Battlefield 4)
@Los! - LosLexx (titanfall)
@KingT33 - KingT33 ( Titanfall and 2k14)
@illwittdeez - Illwittdeez
@Mainevent_7 - JBI RYDERS (fifa 14, Titanfall)

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
D Easy219 | BF, TF, will have Destiny & Halo:MC | no twitch account atm

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
GT - akademik da kid

Games - TitanFall, 2K14, Fifa 14, Killer Instinct. I'll have Destiny and Halo: MCC as well.

Twitch - akademik

Available - weekdays during the evening/night and during the day on weekends

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
GT: Star Clout

Games: Killer Instinct, Forza 5, will have BF, TF this week as well as Destiny and Halo:MCC in the fall

Twitch: StarClout

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Games I have is 2k14, sold titanfall, will have halo mcc, gta 5, and Destiny, gt: Th3 G1ft88

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just gonna post this here so y'all can :eat: this Thursday and get some games for Game Night for the free

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/8941243/
Bruh, that shyt isn't gonna work again this week.
If Neogaf knows about it, what makes you think the promotion hasn't caught wind of it by now :rudy:

Here's to hoping I'm wrong tho :ld:
Titanfall, BF4, K.I, Halo Spartan Assault