Coli Game Night Xbox One edition

Do you prefer a game vote or rotation on who gets to pick what game?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Copped BF4 and Titanfall this week so I have those games as well

I'm going to close the poll this Friday (4th of July)

I've been thinking on whether KI would be the game to use the first night or would a better game be more sufficient. A new poll will be added on that Friday on what game will be used for the debut game night. I'll add this to the OP

For anyone who doesn't have BF4 on X1 it is $30 new on Amazon. Qualifies for Prime shipping as well

Edit: updated OP.

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
updated gamertag list. :salute: to @Ineedmoney504 I used his Xbox Gamertag list to help update it

start adding each other now. I'm thinking maybe setting a date 3 weeks to a month out for debut night with a prototype run on 4th of July for anyone who wants to play together to see how stuff would work for debut night

if we do a test run on 4th of July/4th of July Weekend I'll let @cook know so it can be streamed for the site. let me know if yall wanna do a test run 4th of July and what yall'd like to run and who'd be streaming. I need to know no later than tuesday if yall want to do this test run so I can let @cook know so we can stream to the Coli Xbox Twitch page

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
that date is fine, I'll be around as long as its past 6pm est. We can get a KI lobby going or a Titanfall private match

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
So do y'all wanna do a test run tonight around say 8/9 pm EST?

If another time is better for y'all let me know

Let me know by 5/6 pm EST so I can PM @cook in time so we can stream to the Coli Xbox Twitch

And say what game y'all wanna play

I have BF4 (only have Naval Strike DLC. The GameStop $5 XBL code giveaway gave me a few bad codes this week otherwise I'd have premium), Titanfall, and Killer Instinct

If y'all wanna run BF4 or TF that's cool with me

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So do y'all wanna do a test run tonight around say 8/9 pm EST?

If another time is better for y'all let me know

Let me know by 5/6 pm EST so I can PM @cook in time so we can stream to the Coli Xbox Twitch

And say what game y'all wanna play

I have BF4 (only have Naval Strike DLC. The GameStop $5 XBL code giveaway gave me a few bad codes this week otherwise I'd have premium), Titanfall, and Killer Instinct

If y'all wanna run BF4 or TF that's cool with me
Might not be a lot of people with it being the 4th and all. If it happens I'd be down to run BF4