COLI HEALTHNUTS, yall see this new trend going on?

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Mainly only white people on this trend so far....but these people are promoting meat based diets and hatred of vegan diets and processed foods.

First, is this diet legit from a nutritional standpoint (will nvr try it, I know this stuff is nasty)?

Secondly, African/African descendant people from my research benefit more from eating a lot of fruit and veggies tho. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. I feel way less sluggish when I add a lot of fruits and veggies in my diet.

Discuss.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the truth is usually somewhere in the middle

social media is about sensationalism

industrial farming is bad for animals and plants as well. your food sources matter. a balanced diet matters. nobody should be consuming red meat daily it's not sustainable or possible even as a farmer to slaughter and eat animals every day. what is killing us is convenience. the need to get shyt fast raised... speed it up to the market then to the table. eating like we are feasting daily. you would have to be a hunter to sustain a red meat diet on a regular basis without a supermarket. and even then it wouldn't be regular.

convenience is killing us

you see those Nilotic nomadic pastoralists with the hundred plus cow herds and they don't eat meat daily but rarely. they live off milk and other protein

your digestion system cannot handle breaking down red meat often either.

balance is the key of life.

no absolute outlooks or truths.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the truth is usually somewhere in the middle

social media is about sensationalism

industrial farming is bad for animals and plants as well. your food sources matter. a balanced diet matters. nobody should be consuming red meat daily it's not sustainable or possible even as a farmer to slaughter and eat animals every day. what is killing us is convenience. the need to get shyt fast raised... speed it up to the market then to the table. eating like we are feasting daily. you would have to be a hunter to sustain a red meat diet on a regular basis without a supermarket. and even then it wouldn't be regular.

convenience is killing us

you see those Nilotic nomadic pastoralists with the hundred plus cow herds and they don't eat meat daily but rarely. they live off milk and other protein

your digestion system cannot handle breaking down red meat often either.

balance is the key of life.

no absolute outlooks or truths.
So there’s some truth to these guys sayings