Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

i just watched the director's cut which apparently is far superior to the theatrical cut (i have not seen the TC). it was great. not a normal exorcist movie when you watch the DC. far more subtle but less artistically shot than what friedkin did. works better as a detective story and psychological thriller than a horror movie. if you watch the DC, you have to forgive the fact that the added footage is not finished - it actually looks terrible, LOL.

on a side note, i think most of the people whining about the "snyder cut" wont like it if there is no money put into finishing it. unfinished footage looks horrible when mixed into a finished movie.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
GeminiMan.jpg

source.gif

Jesus Christ almight this was bland. Outside of seeing 2 Will Smiths, this movie offers absolutely nothing. And the killer part is, the CGI face of younger Will is jarringly bad. Actually, most of the CGI in this movie is bad. The de-aging in Irishman was tolerable but this right here? :trash:
ang lee is very overrated and really has no business making action movies

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good Time - scumbag Robert Pattinson making bad decisions :bryan:. It kept my attention, but I don't know if I would have ranked it as high as some of the praise I've seen for it.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

i just watched the director's cut which apparently is far superior to the theatrical cut (i have not seen the TC). it was great. not a normal exorcist movie when you watch the DC. far more subtle but less artistically shot than what friedkin did. works better as a detective story and psychological thriller than a horror movie. if you watch the DC, you have to forgive the fact that the added footage is not finished - it actually looks terrible, LOL.

on a side note, i think most of the people whining about the "snyder cut" wont like it if there is no money put into finishing it. unfinished footage looks horrible when mixed into a finished movie.

i agree, you have to turn a blind eye, slightly..then appreciate the intended cut.