Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
image-asset.jpeg

What a waste. Interesting premise, decent score, nice cinematography, Scarlett Johnansson's naked ass...and it was still awful. Give me some semblance of a plot or story....something.
semblance of plot is aliens need human material which they get through secretive and deadly means, femme aliens have a tendency to screw up the mission so they get replaced often, you follow the journey of how that happens to one particular alien...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Watched Dallas Buyers Club since its been sitting in my list for a long time

It was alright. Started great but I got kinda bored during the middle. Matty Mac was great. The tranny dude did his thang too....a little too well :dame:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Just finished the two seasons of The Missing on Amazon
Sometimes it gets kinda wild but the writers really done their thing

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
MV5-BMDc5-Zm-Q3-Mz-Ut-YTY4-OS00-YTE3-LTkw-Nm-It-Nm-Q2-ODIw-NWM3-Mz-Y1-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-ODE5-Nz-E3-OTE-V1-SY1000-SX750-AL.jpg

What a time to be alive when the first official 2020 movie release is a Bollywood blockbuster. :wow:

Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior tells the story of a real legendary military leader in a highly fictionalized story. And you know the shyt will be dope when motherfukkers get their arms cut off in the opening credits, and the movie starts with a fight scene where they drop pots of bees on their enemies before rappelling down and hacking the shyt out of everyone and shoulder tackling horses to a soundtrack so hard it makes you wanna run to the gym. :picard:

I'm not even going to pretend I had a basic understanding of why these folks were fighting (something about controlling Southern India but also religious oppression) but with a bad guy who's just unnecessarily evil as fukk (Bollywood is incredible in this) played gloatingly by Sacred Games' Saif Ali Khan you have no trouble rooting for him to meet his end.

Add some spectacular battles with mediocre effects and a final battle way bloodier than it needs to be and this is a pretty damn great flick.:ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I watched Support the Girls on Hulu, it was cool :ehh:. It stars Regina Hall as a manager of a Hooters like restaurant and had some good performances. Movie has a naturalistic feel as to what it would be to work in a place like that.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
81skf%2B0aYLL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Haven't seen this since I was forced to on a bus trip to Buffalo. There's a good movie in this, but it's just some shoddy filmmaking. It looks at times like a straight to DVD status, yes it's his debut but every movie since then looks the same.

Shemar Moore's braids weren't even the worst thing about his movie.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
71dqbk%2BJFhL._SY500_.jpg

Never heard of this one but I liked it. Despite not liking the turn it took half way through, I still enjoyed it.