Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
qhPtAc1TKbMPqNvcdXSOn9Bn7hZ.jpg

Worst villain. They fukked up. My least favorite MCU movie.
You actually saw im3 just cause you saw Shangchi and thought it was gonna be good. Never again!!!! They should have had the actual Mandarin show up and piss off China anyway.

One day, when all this nonsense is behind me, I will turn on the HBO max and actually sit thru Dark Knight Rises. @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff

But there is no plane of existence, no multiverse where I will ever see Iron man 3 again. nope!!

Sidebar: im3 was one the first films Disney had to pay for, before that Paramount fit the bill. Disney found out they had to give RDJ 50 Million to stand in front of a blue screen. They wanted him out of that suit as much as possible.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You actually saw im3 just cause you saw Shangchi and thought it was gonna be good. Never again!!!! They should have had the actual Mandarin show up and piss off China anyway.

One day, when all this nonsense is behind me, I will turn on the HBO max and actually sit thru Dark Knight Rises. @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff

But there is no plane of existence, no multiverse where I will ever see Iron man 3 again. nope!!

Sidebar: im3 was one the first films Disney had to pay for, before that Paramount fit the bill. Disney found out they had to give RDJ 50 Million to stand in front of a blue screen. They wanted him out of that suit as much as possible.

You will and you’ll LOVE IT!!! :ufdup:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BOWQ3MDg1MTgtMmI4ZC00YjU3LWIyZGEtNmRkNzI0Y2QyN2ExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgzODI1OTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
An European espionage operation ran by neckbeards goes as well as you'd expect. (In HD). At least 20 minutes in Europe needed to be cut from this movie. They had some nice action scenes mostly because they couldn't afford to shoot the scenes, they are normally shot. 6/10 @Mr Hate Coffee

On Showtime untill the end of the month

Hostile

All Star
Daps
39B0B9v089W4wykhZuDnBzwlFxs.jpg

Just what I needed. Great picture quality. If only they did more with the audio mix... Here's hoping The Descent is next in line for a 4k release.