Coli mod admits coli is not majority black. Watch him delete this thread

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTFOH Cac.

You just scared because someone may be on to you or already have figured you out :umad: posters who seem to deflect, juelizing & act naive/"oh I don't know what you're talking bout" In regards to this topic raises the suspicion levels of being a cac.

Only those who tripping are the ones who may have blown their own cover whether unintentionally or stupidly...but what bothers em more is not knowing who knows they are not who they claim to be :sas2:.

:mjpls:
It's not juelzing. It's a legitimate observation. Whites infiltrate black spaces online acting black and they do it on another level by posting things just like you did to make themselves less of a target. They'll post about how much they hate Cavs and they will have controlled opposition accounts.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Not surprised. It’s in their racist nature to try and oppress any black people they see. They see a site like this and naturally want to jump in and oppress by trolling and diverting any construct conversations into their racist nonesense.
I'll say it again. Place every black person on one continent, have a restructured internet where each race has their own online web and these crakkers would die from frustration and boredom within a week :russ:

Not being able to monitor, troll and police the people they claim to hate so much will make them go mad.:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
It's not juelzing. It's a legitimate observation. Whites infiltrate black spaces online acting black and they do it on another level by posting things just like you did to make themselves less of a target. They'll post about how much they hate Cavs and they will have controlled opposition accounts.
Yes, you are juelizing :dahell:you just twisted (basically repeated) everything I said to make cover for yourself cause you're guilty :martin: stop it cac you're not about to play mind games with me...I'm too smart for that, dumb ass.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Not being able to monitor, troll and police the people they claim to hate so much will make them go mad.

they also learn a lot so much and take it back to ryan and them as the cool boys. 2 different white guys have asked me to teach them to dance :hhh:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yes, you are juelizing :dahell:you just twisted (basically repeated) everything I said to make cover for yourself cause you're guilty :martin: stop it cac you're not about to play mind games with me...I'm too smart for that, dumb ass.
I agree with the post. Just saying you could be a cac posting that as reverse psychology.

Daps
Reppin
I agree with the post. Just saying you could be a cac posting that as reverse psychology.
GTFOH CAC :camby: I'm the one giving a heads up to the possibilities of cacs masquerading as online militants (which does happen a lot in pro-black Facebook groups/pages) deceiving black ppl to gain trust while secretly learning things and spreading that info to outsiders.

No real CAC would even say the things I'm saying because that'd only blow their cover and lead to suspicion.

You're the one playing reverse psychology in an effort to make my statement come across as gaslighting which is incorrect.

It's a well-known fact how white ppl pretend to be black online so what makes you think they wouldn't take it a step further, by playing a militant personality, knowing that's the easiest & quickest way of gaining a black person's confidence/trust online.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTFOH CAC :camby: I'm the one giving a heads up to the possibilities of cacs masquerading as online militants (which does happen a lot in pro-black Facebook groups/pages) deceiving black ppl to gain trust while secretly learning things and spreading that info to outsiders.

No real CAC would even say the things I'm saying because that'd only blow their cover and lead to suspicion.

You're the one playing reverse psychology in an effort to make my statement come across as gaslighting which is incorrect.

It's a well-known fact how white ppl pretend to be black online so what makes you think they wouldn't take it a step further, by playing a militant personality, knowing that's the quickest way of gaining a black person's confidence/trust online.

You are incredibly naive if you think the bolded is true.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Buncha nerdss mainly cac Canadians an Asians im guessing over 50% live in Canada steal "cool" lingo to impress their lame ads circles

Brehs, this bytch right here is a caucasian. A goofy ass, Trump supporting, slack jawed, limp wristed cac.

Daps
Reppin
You are incredibly naive if you think the bolded is true.
Why would a cac self-expose themselves when it comes to blackfishing online? The only time they expose themselves is when they stupidly start making WS rhetoric points. You are the one that's naive here.

You didn't bold the last paragraph, I wonder why :jbhmm:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Why would a cac self-expose themselves when it comes to blackfishing online? The only time they expose themselves is when they stupidly start making WS rhetoric points.
They're not going to straight up say "i'm white"

They are going to do whatever they can to blend in and posting their tactics (which has been done before in another thread) doesn't necessarily "blow their cover"