Coli mod admits coli is not majority black. Watch him delete this thread

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
They're not going to straight-up say "I'm white"

They are going to do whatever they can to blend in and posting their tactics (which has been done before in another thread) doesn't necessarily "blow their cover"
Which is everything I said in all my statements throughout this thread..of course, they're not gonna come out and say they're white so instead as another poster told me what they'll do is learn what's popular among the particular setting of black spaces online, copy that style of posting, personality, mentality and bam playing you as a sucker.

This is not my first time saying all of this. Playing a black militant online is one of the most deceiving things a cac can do online next to pretending to be a black woman (which has already been proven) and you wanna know why that is?

It's because those are two personalities that draw the most gullible groups of individuals online into believing everything (word for word) they say without a question of doubt whatsoever and then you wonder why on here cacs who've been bullshytting around while faking the funk since the creation of the site are now just starting to get banned.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine white boys logging in to pretend
to be black and finding out how fukked up
their people really are daily and how we
feel about them.

chad: dad.....who are the moors:stopitslime:
dad: :merchant:
chad: we really used black babies as gator bait:stopitslime:
dad: the fukk chad!!:damn:
chad: deuteronomy says africans are the chosen people!:damn:
dad: (whispers) lower your fukkin voice chad!:damn:
chad: i need answers dad......we stole every fukkin thing.:damn:
dad: stop listening to that rap shyt......we stole fair and square!!:damn:
chad: i dont want this flag in my room.:damn:
dad: my great great grandaddys blood is on that flag!!!:damn:

UKVu0t8.gif

I can see that type of convo going down :myman:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
used to be, but i know for a fact. 10 anime threads in the TLR daily i never commented in one of them.

i dont know anyone into anime shyt, not even the little thuns and no pro black building threads when they used to be a tonne.

Still putting mayo on your fries there “brotha”? :sas2::mjpls:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would he delete this thread if he posted it in a public post?

pretty sure he has posted that or something similar multiple times.

barnett probably the best/most active mod on here. why you coming at him for possibly posting the truth?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my little brother used to put ketchup on even rice. i cant stand ketchup taste like the medicine it was meant to be.

i like mayonnaise on my chips most these burger joints serve mayonnaise sachets with the chicken and chips. :manny:

4a4cb8e7c945dfc224be76c22d256f07.jpg
I always hates ketchup also. I remember when I was a kid my friend told me they were having spaghetti that night. I got excited as hell and asked if I can come over for dinner since it's one of my favorite foods. Took one bite of it and hated it come to find out they used ketchup for the sauce. :scusthov:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The real question is why didn't you keep that same energy when you found out @mobbinfms got exposed for pretending to be a black poster on here...
How many times are you going to repeat this lie? :francis:
He used the N word
And here’s the other lie that you love to repeat :francis:
Seems the receipts would be easy to pull if it were true, yet you never post receipts.
At least you got two daps for your post. Congrats :mjlol: