Coli mod admits coli is not majority black. Watch him delete this thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait, who the fukk uses mayo as dipping sauce :gucci:

vHQ2RdY.jpg

I thought that shyt was a myth but I saw this in the official cooking thread and was like :gag: You know he a true cac too he got the squeezable bottle

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always hates ketchup also. I remember when I was a kid my friend told me they were having spaghetti that night. I got excited as hell and asked if I can come over for dinner since it's one of my favorite foods. Took one bite of it and hated it come to find out they used ketchup for the sauce. :scusthov:

:dead:

That sounds terrible

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nicole, you aint black.

your moms aint black
your pops aint black
your baby daddy aint black
your kids aint black

its ok, we all know it. you aint gotta pretend.

just quit with the dap pandering, over the top militancy you constantly do. shyt is transparent.
Prove it bytch . Lies, you faggit.

oh wait... there’s only 60 threads in 2 years and 18k mentions started with my name that already tried and failed miserably. Their false accusations turns with the thread and those bytch starters end with fukking themselves allllll the way up. Ask @Little Foot, your gay bestie, he’s one of them- he’s been there. Run along and gather your Intel - try to fuk with me and see if I don’t make you another victim off your own mentality.
:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You probably a cac posting this on some reverse psychology shyt :patrice:
@SidneyDeane is black. And that’s from a place where I had a few conflicts with him in the past but one thing I can say, he’s a black man. That’s not up for debate.