Coli photographer shamed for charging $100 more to shoot plus-size models

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Flipped it on e
I'm a photographer. alot of obese women think they deserve the same stuff as models who be in the gym, watching what they eat, etc...I have no sympathy for them girls. He charges what he charges.

Also, the biggest thing i've learned is a black male photographer is we usually are expected to be like a free resource to these "models" while they use us as a stepping stone to the white photographers. SHE WOULD NEVER PULL shyt ON A WHITE PHOTOGRAPHER AND FOR THE MOST PART SHE WOULDN'T EVEN APPROACH A WHITE PHOTOGRAPHER BECAUSE SHE ALREADY KNOW THEY PROLLY WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE HER MONEY. that white photographer is not going to want his/her portfolio to be show them as the "plus size photographer". They think black men are beholden to some kind of social justice FREE service shyt, or even worse..."he black so he like big girls so i can get what i want from him".

:camby:

And let me say this, there are "curvy" models and there are sloppy obese chicks that just decide to call themselves models one day.

:wow:

Better preach.

Keep those standards high.

And often times you gotta prove why you deserve to shoot them. Even if it’s black female models, they wana verify you like they verifying slave papers.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Flipped it on e

:wow:

Better preach.

Keep those standards high.

And often times you gotta prove why you deserve to shoot them. Even if it’s black female models, they wana verify you like they verifying slave papers.
if you ask some of these people they think black male photographers should be paying them to take their pictures. :unimpressed:
i got so much more shyt i could say about this topic in general. :mjlol:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When you take pictures of fat people it fills up your SD card faster and you have to stand back further :yeshrug:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:dead: People are paying 950 for photo shoots wtf?
he most likely has a studio and he does alot of the "production" of the shoots meaning he pays a hair stylist, a make up artist, a stylist, buys props for the shoot, he probably retouches the pics or pays a retoucher, etc...

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s because the clothes are harder to find and cost more. I’m on his side, but he should put that in his cost breakdown. Why give these angry pulled porkers an excuse to get mad? Put it all upfront so they have no reason to cry in their pies. Baby D ass bytches.