Coli photographer shamed for charging $100 more to shoot plus-size models

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Look I used to a fat ass dude. Regular clothes that more normal size people wear was almost as expensive as designer.

Stuff like croft and barrel or some shyt. Only thing wasn't high was like dikkies. So designer if they had it was super high and got to order that.

It either sold out quick or was never in stock like at the Big And Tall man store which they got PC, now named DXL.

My white t's were like 15 buck's each. I'm at a large and found shirts in a pack for like 4 bucks for multiple.

He's not lying about then clothes being super expensive and hard to find.

This lady wants it one way, but it's the other way:francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
if you ask some of these people they think black male photographers should be paying them to take their pictures. :unimpressed:
i got so much more shyt i could say about this topic in general. :mjlol:
This thread could go left if that starts happening lol

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man. It’s a dirty game out here in these streets. I’m a shooter too and you’re so right. Had a girl reach out to me when I started and used my pics to get to the next level. I was just starting out so it’s whatever. That helped us both grow though so that’s why I’m not too mad at it :yeshrug:

Shes suppose to atleast plug you into a party or refer her friends to you for your portfolio.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He's charging more as plus size clothes are more expensive and is generally standard procedure among professional photographers. This is another case of white women as a protected class in America. I hope the brother isn't hurt too badly by this.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I'm a photographer. alot of obese women think they deserve the same stuff as models who be in the gym, watching what they eat, etc...I have no sympathy for them girls. He charges what he charges.

Also, the biggest thing i've learned is a black male photographer is we usually are expected to be like a free resource to these "models" while they use us as a stepping stone to the white photographers. SHE WOULD NEVER PULL shyt ON A WHITE PHOTOGRAPHER AND FOR THE MOST PART SHE WOULDN'T EVEN APPROACH A WHITE PHOTOGRAPHER BECAUSE SHE ALREADY KNOW THEY PROLLY WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE HER MONEY. that white photographer is not going to want his/her portfolio to be show them as the "plus size photographer". They think black men are beholden to some kind of social justice FREE service shyt, or even worse..."he black so he like big girls so i can get what i want from him".

:camby:

And let me say this, there are "curvy" models and there are sloppy obese chicks that just decide to call themselves models one day.
:salute:Truth

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alot if these chicks would let him fukk then pay that if he got the pull like that. :mjlit:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
if you ask some of these people they think black male photographers should be paying them to take their pictures. :unimpressed:
i got so much more shyt i could say about this topic in general. :mjlol:

Speak up breh

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
This will never happen but I imagine if the roles were reverse, would she have the same energy?

Of course. Can’t have it your way, go to Burger King (probably shouldn’t be there either :russ:)