• fukk both teams I'm just here for the shyt talkin

Votes: 30 40.5%

• Total voters

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I never seen one franchise be so obsessed with another. I guess admiration is one of the finest compliments there is. Everytime we shyt yall falcons the 1st ones to run over and smell it. We the only thing you limp winged fukk boys have to look forward to, cause yu damn sure ain't looking forward to watching your trash ass boring squad.
bytches bring their rowdy toddlers to the superdome east to put they asses to sleep for nap time. Nothing more peaceful than a Falcons game. Yall still trying that ruse up bullshyt? Even the goat Sam Jackson couldn't make that bullshyt hype.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@SubZeroDegrees ya girl gonna let me take the condom off after that beating you fukk Niccas gonna get :wow:

:laff: at you lying to the people acting like you like women :russ:
We know how you bird brehs get down. That was funny tho I needed that laugh
200w.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Bird Brehs took your chick cause she like dikk and said you was too p*ssy :umad: :pacspit:

Bird brehs don't do nothin but take my chick shopping like Wallace off Martin. Yall ain't gettin no guts yall just happy to be friends and being around all those women's shoes. Yall play dress up in your momma closet ass fukk boy nikkas

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
It's that time again gumbo sippers :demonic:

I personally got beef with each and everyone of y'all so:

@portcityplaya you a four foot midget that shops at JCPenny. bytch :pacspit:
@clutch You said something mean to me before
@cfountain You a Thunder fan in NO :pacspit:
@ManMade You in Atlanta reppin them clowns
@O.iatlhawksfan You're a Hawks fan so you get a slight pass
@Ice Cold Don't know you well enough
@Easy-E You didn't support The Coli when it first started. Traitor :pacspit:
@61woods I don't like your Saints thread
@JackM You're just weird
@Geoffrey_Chaucer Your Avis are GAWD level, no hate breh
@macpat You like the Aints
@Lee_Land See above
@SubZeroDegrees You my mortal enemy, I'ma be in the 9th Ward screaming fukk a whoadie, come see me :pacspit:

Now that that's out the way Falcons are 1-1 traveling to NO to take on the 0-2 Aints on MNF and the 10 year anniversary of Katrina. Should be anybody's game but I got us winning 45-10 :manny:

Post up Bird Brehs :salute:
This dude @AVXL made a list and checked it twice. :mjlol:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I never seen one franchise be so obsessed with another. I guess admiration is one of the finest compliments there is. Everytime we shyt yall falcons the 1st ones to run over and smell it. We the only thing you limp winged fukk boys have to look forward to, cause yu damn sure ain't looking forward to watching your trash ass boring squad.
bytches bring their rowdy toddlers to the superdome east to put they asses to sleep for nap time. Nothing more peaceful than a Falcons game. Yall still trying that ruse up bullshyt? Even the goat Sam Jackson couldn't make that bullshyt hype.
I was about to go in on this post but I'll let you live
giphy.gif