:comeon:

:mjcry:Rip Will

:pacspit::trash:u chumps!!!!!!

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
NFC South, I gotta give it to ya'll. This is the best NFL coli rivalry, all teams fans hate each other equally. I never see ya'll cats forming like voltron against one team in the division like these Eagles and Giants fans.

It got spooky for a min last yr when CAR was almost undefeated but now that we byke to normal it's :bustback:on site for a whoadie, a Buc or a p*ssy Cat

And I got somethin for each one of them Panthers fans too but now ain't the time for that

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
It got spooky for a min last yr when CAR was almost undefeated but now that we byke to normal it's :bustback:on site for a whoadie, a Buc or a p*ssy Cat

And I got somethin for each one of them Panthers fans too but now ain't the time for that
Tell us why:umad:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
this the same team that gave up 4 tds to a blind qb

thinks they gone beat BREEZUS :mjlol:

who gone guard cooks? snead? hell even thomas gone shine against ya'll

better hope that drew tries to implement fleener into the game plan:scust:

we been killin ya'll since swaggy p an drew been at the helm and ya'll think ya'll gone come into our house an win

358nex5.gif

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i refused to watch yesterday's game after the bs that happened in week 1 but this game here, yea i'm glued to the tv

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I never seen one franchise be so obsessed with another. I guess admiration is one of the finest compliments there is. Everytime we shyt yall falcons the 1st ones to run over and smell it. We the only thing you limp winged fukk boys have to look forward to, cause yu damn sure ain't looking forward to watching your trash ass boring squad.
bytches bring their rowdy toddlers to the superdome east to put they asses to sleep for nap time. Nothing more peaceful than a Falcons game. Yall still trying that ruse up bullshyt? Even the goat Sam Jackson couldn't make that bullshyt hype.
Too much truth it one post
These wack atl fans always begging for attention like an annoying little brother, "ole hay hay look at me" fags who love attention
Y'all team is trash
Y'all stadium trash
You'll never win a ship with this terrible team
Matty ice is being paid 100 million to be a mediocre qb who chokes under pressure
Y'all city is horrible and filled with degenerates
Y'all have hiv levels that rival 3rd world countries
Y'all home to some of wackest nikkas in all of hip hop
And worst of all y'all are lead by one of the worst posters on here @AVXL :scust: this fairy always got saints on the mind