Collectable Card Games Thread (Magic, Pokemon, Yugioh, etc.)

What's your game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Welcome friends. Lets talk about some of our favorite cardboard hobbies. I am particularly passionate about Magic: The Gathering - specifically the commander (edh) format. @ORDER_66 @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited :mjgrin:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I miss paying Magic.... I have a vampire deck right now sitting in a box collecting dust...:mjcry: if I had a son I'd get him into it...it was a cool hobby to have...

86123.jpg

baddest black card ever

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man I miss paying Magic.... I have a vampire deck right now sitting in a box collecting dust...:mjcry: if I had a son I'd get him into it...it was a cool hobby to have...

86123.jpg

baddest black card ever
You played standard? shyt, I wish I was introduced to it when I was a kid. Definitely would've loved it from around 4th to 8th grade. High school - I was all about playing sports and getting p*ssy.

Definitely would have continued after high school. I currently only play commander and already built me three decks and own three precons.

U still got your cards?

U still play? What format?

Its a shame magic aint as popular as Yugioh with black or other minority folks. I look at Yugioh as a variation of magic.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You played standard? shyt, I wish I was introduced to it when I was a kid. Definitely would've loved it from around 4th to 8th grade. High school - I was all about playing sports and getting p*ssy.

Definitely would have continued after high school. I currently only play commander and already built me three decks and own three precons.

U still got your cards?

U still play? What format?

Its a shame magic aint as popular as Yugioh with black or other minority folks. I look at Yugioh as a variation of magic.

Yeah I started right when Ice Age started back in high school...:ehh: I dont have my original deck I made a new deck for shyts and giggles to see if I still got it...:manny: I nver played commander or tournament rules when we played anything goes... banned or unbanned... we had dudes using black lotus's...:wow: dude had money to cop one from a card store back then. I was a scrub and everyone ganged up on me at lunchtime but that greatest feeling is when I hit this asian kid the nicest one with this sick combo like

Channel%2B%255BLEA%255D.jpg
s-l300.jpg

:banderas: hit that nikka for 17 life points....:russ: they was fearing me that day like...:whoa: I was getting too nice after that...

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I still occasionally play Yu-Gi-Oh. I cleans up the mid/upper mid tier decks NICELY with either my Noble Knights or Dark Magical Knight decks. :ahh: