Collection of Kent TV-like youtubers featuring Kent TV: You wouldn't like me when I get gutta

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:dead:

The first dude is a bigger loser than DrX

:mjlol: sweating other races when you can't even pull within your race. Kill yourself dude

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Maybe they won't hurt anyone but they do need to be realistic about why they don't attract the attention they believe they're entitled to. There's not much you can do to help someone that believes women should desire them because they're "nice".
But who told them that women like nice guy? Where did this come from and what can we do to get the truth out.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
But who told them that women like nice guy? Where did this come from and what can we do to get the truth out.

These types of guys aren't interested in what someone told them, they assume that women want nice guys and some women do, but women don't want their nice guys to be socially awkward and weird.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

what's wild is that he's not a bad looking guy at all, if he was dressed decently and women only saw a picture of him, they'd probably find him to be attractive, but once he starts talking and revealing what kind of person he is, it's an instant turn off.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
:skip:why are you guys watching these fukking lames

:skip:some of you prob roll up a long or get your food ready to watch these nikkas like a series

:skip:why

It's similar to watching Maury.

You watch like "That's fukked up, but I'm glad this ain't my life." :russ:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
leave Kent alone

Kent_baby_holder.png