Collection of Kent TV-like youtubers featuring Kent TV: You wouldn't like me when I get gutta

Rhapture

โ™ŠDogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite โ™Š
Supporter
Daps
one of his recent videos:

"there is no such thing as a woman out of my league"

:russ: I forgot how funny Kent was. This dude would get pissed if a chick said they had a boyfriend. He suppose to be applying for a job, tries to hit on his potential coworker and gets mad when she declines because she's already taken. Then goes out to the parking lot and recounts the whole thing on camera while ol girl probably looking through the store window like :lupe:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I forgot how funny Kent was. This dude would get pissed if a chick said they had a boyfriend. He suppose to be applying for a job, tries to hit on his potential coworker and gets mad when she declines because she's already taken. Then goes out to the parking lot and recounts the whole thing on camera while ol girl probably looking through the store window like :lupe:
:russ:

Brehs who absolutely can't take rejection need to stop approaching broads who haven't shown ANY signs of interest.

Goin after chicks you think are cute is fine, if you can handle that rejection...novice brehs like Kent need to stick to broads who choosing and start from there.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

I AM A LOSER!I AM A LOSSSSEEEER!!!!