College Financial-Aid Loophole: Wealthy Parents Transfer Guardianship of Their Teens to Get Aid

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man white people are entitled as fukk, so I definitely believe this.

I work in finance here. Rich people with $100,000 in cash will spend it all doing up their already-lavish homes just to still qualify for a govt pension. They’re flush with cash and assets but still want the same pension others are relying on to survive :gucci: using that as spending money
Their white, they feel they are entitled to everything but Blacks shouldn't get a dime. Ya'll really think higher of them than you should

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
250k isn’t a lot when you have multiple kids, a large mortgage and live in an area with high cost of living.
It is more than enough, no matter where in the US you live.
This was big business while I was at USC, along with kids claiming emancipation.

I won't even get into the Chinese kids born here during "Vacation" who came back to the US for school and balled out on student loans only to head back to China right after graduation. With no plans of paying back the loans. Many already coming from wealthy families :francis:
International students can’t get federal loans.
If they were private loans: good, fukk every single one of those banks.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t support right wing politics but I wonder what college campuses would look like if ICE started raiding all the foreign students and professors.

Maybe engineering could become a feasible thing to major in again (competition is too high and it’s unfair that they just go back their countries after graduating, not contributing to helping over here).

Plus I am sick of math and science classes where I can’t understand the professor because he just moved from China or India 4 years ago. They make math classes so much harder because you basically lack instruction and are left to learn hard concepts on your own
Almost all of the kids in colleges are wealthy international students not undocumented immigrants :mjlol:
You’re already getting played by that right-wing rhetoric meanwhile the wealthy across the world are fukking you over :francis:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Or you can blame the poor.

I don’t know how many times I have posted that I have seen numerous Russians driving $110K Benz trucks using an EBT card at Whole Foods.

That's easy. EBT goes off of your income not your bank account. Social programs are to help boost you; not as a means for support. I just took a whole seminar on how to get affordable housing with a decent income. The program ate out there. One just has to learn to navigate them.

We live in a capitalist society. Loopholes are in place for a reason. Those that are willing to work within the system, use the system to get ahead, learn the system and go the extra mile are the winners. Those that don't stay at the bottom.

There is no fairness in capitalist system. It designed for the majority of the population to toil.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Theres all kinds of loop holes.

The thing to do though is focus on becoming well off so you can take advantage of said loopholes.

Thats... generational wealth.
Your post makes me a stronger advocate for taxing wealth at 99%.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That's easy. EBT goes off of your income not your bank account. Social programs are to help boost you; not as a means for support. I just took a whole seminar on how to get affordable housing with a decent income. The program ate out there. One just has to learn to navigate them.

We live in a capitalist society. Loopholes are in place for a reason. Those that are willing to work within the system, use the system to get ahead, learn the system and go the extra mile are the winners. Those that don't stay at the bottom.

There is no fairness in capitalist system. It designed for the majority of the population to toil.
Imagine a stay at home Russian wife whose husband is an independent contractor with little income. They deserve all the financial help they can get. Then you see the houses and the cars and the real money.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s a shyt ton of money :mjlol:
I'm saying, the only reason that wouldn't be enough to live comfortable no matter how many kids you have or where you live is if you just terrible with spending habits. Or all your kids are the exact same age on some octuplets type shyt. also that's enough money to not have to worry about living in high cost of living era, you can afford to buy everyone cars and commute from a cheaper neighboring area.

Daps
:skip:i work in the financial industry. Financial advisors have been asking all summer if this counts as income

I hit them with the "Sir you're going to have to consult a tax consultant " and start juelzing. That one question is the only thong preventing this shyt from happening in most cases. Sont get me started in trusts whos trustees are trusts of trusts of several different trusts.

Hey did you know tou can transfer a life insurance policy to your child when they turn 18. The money is tax free after the distribution and has a better return than a college saving plan. As long as you can handle the premium for 18 years

What if the insurance policy was purchased for adult children? Can the parent just give the money to the adult children without dying?

It is more than enough, no matter where in the US you live.

:rudy:
There are people in San Francisco who make that salary individually, and are living in dorm-like conditions, or in their cars on the street.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Imagine a stay at home Russian wife whose husband is an independent contractor with little income. They deserve all the financial help they can get. Then you see the houses and the cars and the real money.

It doesn't bother me because I'm trying to be on the same shyt. Lol