College Professor Calling Drake a Fkn Dummy

straightcash

All Star
Daps
This is getting ridiculous. A rapper legit doesn't even need to be truthful about whether their opponent got physically or sexually assaulted or not. Talking that shyt is DISRESPECT. It's part of rap dissing.

Get this bullshyt outta here. Professor has no clue wtf is going on culturally. He's just going off literal text like when someone hands in their exam paper.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
This is getting ridiculous. A rapper legit doesn't even need to be truthful about whether their opponent got physically or sexually assaulted or not. Talking that shyt is DISRESPECT. It's part of rap dissing.

Get this bullshyt outta here. Professor has no clue wtf is going on culturally. He's just going off written text like when someone hands in their exam paper.
I ain't say I agreed with dude. The point is, Drake shoulda left that boy KDot alone
Don't shoot the messenger.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s Mr Morale core fan base

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This beef has officially jumped the shark. People like this dude shouldn't even be speaking on this. Wow.

These are who Kendrick's fans are :snoop:

I seen more white folks defending Kendrick on Twitter than black :pachaha:
The man won a Pulitzer Prize Award....1st rapper to win it....he gonna have white fans at this point.

Daps
The man won a Pulitzer Prize Award....1st rapper to win it....he gonna have white fans at this point.

Unless they post on the coli, they should be seen and not heard :ufdup:

These aint real hip hop fans you're seeing on Twitter. These are bandwagon folks and you know it. I was debating this beef with somebody the other day and the white boy didn't know nothing about Pacs history or nothing. It was embarrassing.