College Professor Calling Drake a Fkn Dummy

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Unless they post on the coli, they should be seen and not heard :ufdup:

These aint real hip hop fans you're seeing on Twitter. These are bandwagon folks and you know it. I was debating this beef with somebody the other day and the white boy didn't know nothing about Pacs history or nothing. It was embarrassing.
Very cringy..but you have 2 of the most white loved rappers beefing right now. It's to be expected. I only know about whites commenting on the beef via theColi.

Now you got college professors tryna institutionalize rap beef.

Drake L is gentrification now lol:mjlol:he colonized Ls breh....how....how you colonize beef Ls???

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
But the professor is right and Drake is wrong. He misread the song. Fantano said the same thing.
I dont disagree with you. But i dont need a college professor to explain that to me, i got it myself. But because he a professor that sposed to mean something to people when it shouodnt. This thread should he called “cac critiscizes drake” and it would achieve the same objective.

I was just relating my own college experience to let people know their degrees and shyt dont mean dikk. Some people think it makes you smart.

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This beef has officially jumped the shark. People like this dude shouldn't even be speaking on this. Wow.

These are who Kendrick's fans are :snoop:

I seen more white folks defending Kendrick on Twitter than black :pachaha:
Man if you don't shut the hell up with that BS, the only black people defending Drake are folks who duck walks in their bedrooms to him.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wrist: K thots even post like fxggots :scust:

How the dude who wear barrettes and nail polish got manlier fans than Kendrick?
Oh you mad mad?

Salute Kendrick and my fellow K Thots for that body bag, Drake was a good dude tho man..😔

Sometimes you do gotta pop out and show nigs tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Using cac professors
OP down bad
Not too much. I ain't say I'm hype about what this Conan O:Brian faceass dude saying, the point is:

EVERYBODY AND They MAMA ON DRAKE ASS RIGHT NOW, AND HE SHOULDA DUCKED THE FADE.

Still waiting on Biden to drop 16 over that MetroBoomin instrumental.