College Professor Calling Drake a Fkn Dummy

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Next the music teacher gonna lecture him about there being no B sharp.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is getting ridiculous. A rapper legit doesn't even need to be truthful about whether their opponent got physically or sexually assaulted or not. Talking that shyt is DISRESPECT. It's part of rap dissing.

Get this bullshyt outta here. Professor has no clue wtf is going on culturally. He's just going off literal text like when someone hands in their exam paper.

Don't cap bro you know Dot would break down Drake's analysis of Mother I Sober exactly like this.

This cac got that song, while Drake just tried to make it some surface level shyt without actually grasping lyrics and deep meaning.

Dot wants you listen and intake meaning from his songs exactly like this Prof did.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
K. Dot need to do 1 final diss track explaining to Drake his fucc ups in the battle
.....then Drop Loyalty 2 with Rihanna

Daps
i'm pretty sure this guy said kendrick says that he physically abused whitney on the album, when that is not true either. so..... yeah
i think somebody lyin, smell somebody lyin

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I dont disagree with you. But i dont need a college professor to explain that to me, i got it myself. But because he a professor that sposed to mean something to people when it shouodnt. This thread should he called “cac critiscizes drake” and it would achieve the same objective.
maybe you shouldve stayed in college a lil bit longer :ufdup: