Come in here if you can't do pushups, fellas.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
All men should work out and learn some form of martial art. Boxing or grappling whatever but yeah healthy masculinity and you bond with your brehs on a different level. Also teaches you how to take Ls and learn from them which is extemely important for young men as well.

Daps
All men should work out and learn some form of martial art. Boxing or grappling whatever but yeah healthy masculinity and you bond with your brehs on a different level. Also teaches you how to take Ls and learn from them which is extemely important for young men as well.

I'm trying to get on this. I just don't know any black owned locations. All I see are the white owned ones.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm trying to get on this. I just don't know any black owned locations. All I see are the white owned ones.

Yeah this is tough depending on your state. I went to red brick boxing as a kid and mendez boxing in nyc for a while in the 2010s. My son been wrestling since the 3rd grade and has placed at states multiple times, he a damn savage :wow: i taught him to box since he was in diapers pretty much he is good at it but he dont like it grappling is his thing. His wrestling school had a muay thai spot next to it that was owned by a breh and we would do that in the summer to support till rona crushed the buildings :beli: but yeah i recommend it for all men. Good way to stay healthy and it doesnt hurt to know how to protect yourself in case god forbid some shyt go down.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
No better feeling than having your arm and legs sore and tighten from working out,,

You feel locked and in chambered :birdman:

I want a bar dip,,, arms feel like jax from mk when done

Dips.gif
:gladbron: Thanks for the inspiration. I might have to cop.