Daps
Reppin
8dZZTx6.gif

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about whites and blacks alike extend a hand in love to each other? Will it end racism? No, but it would be a beginning. Personally, I don't think racism will ever end because some blacks and whites enjoy being bitter towards each other. There's also the reveling in misery as to say one made the other think and feel the way they do.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
....ALRIGHT guys you heard the man... ya'll gotta show me unconditional love now... can we stop saying cac now like it's really hurtful :troll::troll::troll:

....Naw but for real cacs are going to eat this up....:snoop:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd also like to add that there's more people in America than just white and black people. They've faced racism too and still do. They are also guilty of racism s well. It might not be as prominent and longstanding as race relations between whites and blacks, but it's there.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
How about whites and blacks alike extend a hand in love to each other?Will it end racism? No, but it would be a beginning. Personally, I don't think racism will ever end because some blacks and whites enjoy being bitter towards each other. There's also the reveling in misery as to say one made the other think and feel the way they do.

incredulous.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
How about whites and blacks alike extend a hand in love to each other? Will it end racism? No, but it would be a beginning. Personally, I don't think racism will ever end because some blacks and whites enjoy being bitter towards each other. There's also the reveling in misery as to say one made the other think and feel the way they do.

how long have you been white?

:lupe: