Connor will challenge Floyd to UFC fight after he loses.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
With Floyd having some tax issues and both parties loving money. I think both guys have thought this through.

Floyd will handily beat Connor but will make sure he lasts 12 rounds.

After the fight Connor will tell Floyd to see him in the octagon and that will promote both boxing and martial arts.

In that fight Connor will win but will make sure not to break any bones or embarrass him completely.

Both fighters get respect for hanging in each other's sports. Both become biggwr and richer

End of script

Apex

Banned
Daps
They shouldn't hold back in the fights. Don't make it a work.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
With Floyd having some tax issues and both parties loving money. I think both guys have thought this through.

Floyd will handily beat Connor but will make sure he lasts 12 rounds.

After the fight Connor will tell Floyd to see him in the octagon and that will promote both boxing and martial arts.

In that fight Connor will win but will make sure not to break any bones or embarrass him completely.

Both fighters get respect for hanging in each other's sports. Both become biggwr and richer

End of script
U don't seriously believe Floyd has real issues paying his taxes do you?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
take a pay cut for a glorified brawl/street fight¿
nah don't do that

The PPV money could potentially be more than the boxing match especially if Floyd can manage to make Conor competitive in there.

And yes Floyd has financial issues that he usually has resolved every time he has a big fight...but his age will force him to stop going to that well...so now he needs to create manageable charades for his pay days and alternate his spending habits.

He's had a decade of paying taxes late and not paying his team....buzzfeed did some research on the issue

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The PPV money could potentially be more than the boxing match especially if Floyd can manage to make Conor competitive in there.

And yes Floyd has financial issues that he usually has resolved every time he has a big fight...but his age will force him to stop going to that well...so now he needs to create manageable charades for his pay days and alternate his spending habits.

He's had a decade of paying taxes late and not paying his team....buzzfeed did some research on the issue
if you think so*

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Connor is retiring after this
connor is getting his jawed wired shut after this:russ:"somebody ordered pancakes i just sipp the sizzurp":mjgrin:
giphy.gif