Connor will challenge Floyd to UFC fight after he loses.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
With Floyd having some tax issues and both parties loving money. I think both guys have thought this through.

Floyd will handily beat Connor but will make sure he lasts 12 rounds.

After the fight Connor will tell Floyd to see him in the octagon and that will promote both boxing and martial arts.

In that fight Connor will win but will make sure not to break any bones or embarrass him completely.

Both fighters get respect for hanging in each other's sports. Both become biggwr and richer

End of script
Silvia sly baby, don't worry about that my sexy linguine..
Just strip naked and pour Belgium chocolate ice cream on your 5 pac so i could slowly lick it down to your shaved smooth silky sweaty balls..

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There will be no rematch in the UFC but yeah if I were Conor I would suggest that it's smart move to diminish Floyd while building up his own courage :manny:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Conor more likely than not won't ever step foot in the octagon again after Aug. 26th. He just turned 29, had a kid and is about to bank more money off this one fight than probably all his UFC fights combined. I hope I'm wrong because I still wanna see him fight Khabib or Ferguson.

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
after watching that nate diaz fight again, floyd would beat him the UFC too
I'd be surprised if Floyd lets him out the first round, Mcgregor is off balance when he punches, his hands are always at his waist, and worst of all he is slow as fukk, and has no defense
Floyd has 0 training on the ground, even if Conor isn't that good on the ground he would take Floyd down and beat his ass rather easily lol, look at what happened to James Toney vs Randy Couture who's stand up was absolutely shyt

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Floyd has 0 training on the ground, even if Conor isn't that good on the ground he would take Floyd down and beat his ass rather easily lol, look at what happened to James Toney vs Randy Couture who's stand up was absolutely shyt

It wouldn't even get to that point. This ain't no old, fat, washed up slow footed statue like James Toney. Floyd's feet are entirely too quick to be able to just easily corral...and his punches are too fast & accurate. There are no athletes like Floyd in the UFC. I doubt McGregor would make it out of the 1st rd taking punches from Floyd in 4 oz gloves. And no way in hell would he be able to avoid em.

An elite boxer, with quick feet, good footwork would dominate the UFC...we've never seen elite boxer make the jump in their prime because of the differences in pay between the two sports. Which is why the UFC/MMA has been only able to attract :flabbynsick: or low level boxers.

And even they have a 50/50 shot of beating UFC fighters :pachaha:

2vw8qph.jpg

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
It wouldn't even get to that point. This ain't no old, fat, washed up slow footed statue like James Toney. Floyd's feet are entirely too quick to be able to just easily corral...and his punches are too fast & accurate. There are no athletes like Floyd in the UFC. I doubt McGregor would make it out of the 1st rd taking punches from Floyd in 4 oz gloves. And no way in hell would he be able to avoid em.

An elite boxer, with quick feet, good footwork would dominate the UFC...we've never seen elite boxer make the jump in their prime because of the differences in pay between the two sports. Which is why the UFC/MMA has been only able to attract :flabbynsick: or low level boxers.

And even they have a 50/50 shot of beating UFC fighters :pachaha:

2vw8qph.jpg

While I agree with the majority of the things you said (I'm also curious to see how a healthy elite boxer in his prime would do in the UFC, Gokhan Saki just got signed!) I also think we're not thinking about kicks and other things that come into play. Especially since Floyd is not used to the walls of an octagon, if an olympic level wrestler just charged gung ho at Floyd into the wall and tried to take him down, he definitely has a strong chance to take Floyd down

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The mma community and conor fans are already running with the "this isn't a real fight" rhetoric. Every since Conor stated this a "half fight" and "not real fighting" at the first presser, his stans have been working over time to downplay boxing. They know conor bout to get his ass whooped, so they tryna soften the blow of him losing