Connor will challenge Floyd to UFC fight after he loses.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The mma community and conor fans are already running with the "this isn't a real fight" rhetoric. Every since Conor stated this a "half fight" and "not real fighting" at the first presser, his stans have been working over time to downplay boxing. They know conor bout to get his ass whooped, so they tryna soften the blow of him losing
Once I heard him say that I knew they would run way with that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This dude really think Floyd has money issues and will be desperate to fight in the UFC like Conor Mcgreggor is desperate to fight Floyd

:mjlol:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mma community and conor fans are already running with the "this isn't a real fight" rhetoric. Every since Conor stated this a "half fight" and "not real fighting" at the first presser, his stans have been working over time to downplay boxing. They know conor bout to get his ass whooped, so they tryna soften the blow of him losing

You knew that would happen as soon as the idea of the fight even started.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Floyd has 0 training on the ground, even if Conor isn't that good on the ground he would take Floyd down and beat his ass rather easily lol, look at what happened to James Toney vs Randy Couture who's stand up was absolutely shyt

Floyd is 40 years old ya fakkit ass ...Hes not going to start training for the UFC at 40 for 12k and a free pizza....

James Toney was washed when he stepped into the octagon....You will never get an elite boxer in there prime to do MMA unless hes making millions that he'd make in a PPV fight....MMA is the minor leagues,major league fighters arent going down for less money...that isnt how it works.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I would seriously doubt Floyd would ever entertain the idea of fighting in MMA.

Now what is more likely is after Connor gets his ass beat he calls Floyd out for a MMA rematch.

Floyd might give a sly answer to give die hard Connor fans hope, but he will slide away and enjoy his $200+ milly without ever seeing Connor in a fight again.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Conor and UFC fans will request it after Floyd dominates Conor.

Floyd won't do it, why lose a fight in another sport for less money? Sure, Conor's going into a new sport and will lose (badly), but he's projected to make about 4 to 5 times what he made for that Diaz fight last year in UFC.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
@Slystallion
Day-21-Erotic-massage_2.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
If Mayweather gets 100 Ms for one UFC fight Crocop, Silva, Emelianko, Gracie etc all sending their goons on the next flight to visit Dana White
they don't pull ppv buys like boxing on the mma side
that grappling shyt is zzzzzz even the mma cats admit it
they wanna see you send shots

money may ain't rolling around on a bloody mat for what isn't even worth one stone out one of his rings

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would seriously doubt Floyd would ever entertain the idea of fighting in MMA.

Now what is more likely is after Connor gets his ass beat he calls Floyd out for a MMA rematch.

Floyd might give a sly answer to give die hard Connor fans hope, but he will slide away and enjoy his $200+ milly without ever seeing Connor in a fight again.

This is all but guaranteed to happen.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they don't pull ppv buys like boxing on the mma side
that grappling shyt is zzzzzz even the mma cats admit it
they wanna see you send shots

money may ain't rolling around on a bloody mat for what isn't even worth one stone out one of his rings

Side note why doesn't kick boxing get more fans?