Conquerors and slaves at the same time: the true history of black Moors

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Read the comments as there are people giving valid critiques of the video. Some people are stating that some of the men that were said to be white moors in the video were also Black men themselves....one being Yusuf Ibn Tashfin.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Read the comments as there are people giving valid critiques of the video. Some people are stating that some of the men that were said to be white moors in the video were also Black men themselves....one being Yusuf Ibn Tashfin.
I scrolled down quite a bit but I couldn't find any critique. What are some of the arguments people advanced?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
One need only look at the countless statues, paintings, monuments, coats of arms etc.etc. of Moors all over Europe. From Spain to Scandinavia, the moors are depicted as black men, not white skinned arabs.

But yea i will def watch this, good lookin out OP. Dap+Rep!
:salute:

I was going through books written in the XVIth and XVIIth centuries listing the coats of arms of noble families in Europe and France, and the Moor head is one of the symbol that often comes back in heraldry indeed.

One of the collection I was scrolling through is the General Armorial of France, put together by Charles d'Hozier in 1696 on the express demand of the King Louis XIV. It has sixty nine parts and is the most complete collection of coats of arm in the world I believe.
You can actually have access to the full book on the internet but I don't know if there's an English translation available.

The symbole is called a "tête de maure" (moor head) "de sable" (colored sable) ("sable" means black in heraldry) "tortillée d'argent" (winded around by silver) ("silver" means white in heraldry).
Time passed and scholars started to call it "tête de nègre" (negro head) cuz the word negro then appeared.

Sometimes there is one head, other times there are three.

These dudes were of crazy importance to be as represented in something as important of coats of arms of noble family even though Moors were in an expedition to conquer Europe. Imo It brings credit to the theory there was actually at least commercial exchanges occuring between the Moors and invaded people in Europe (France in that case).

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

I was going through books written in the XVIth and XVIIth centuries listing the coats of arms of noble families in Europe and France, and the Moor head is one of the symbol that often comes back in heraldry indeed.

One of the collection I was scrolling through is the General Armorial of France, put together by Charles d'Hozier in 1696 on the express demand of the King Louis XIV. It has sixty nine parts and is the most complete collection of coats of arm in the world I believe.
You can actually have access to the full book on the internet but I don't know if there's an English translation available.

The symbole is called a "tête de maure" (moor head) "de sable" (colored sable) ("sable" means black in heraldry) "tortillée d'argent" (winded around by silver) ("silver" means white in heraldry).
Time passed and scholars started to call it "tête de nègre" (negro head) cuz the word negro then appeared.

Sometimes there is one head, other times there are three.

These dudes were of crazy importance to be as represented in something as important of coats of arms of noble family even though Moors were in an expedition to conquer Europe. Imo It brings credit to the theory there was actually at least commercial exchanges occuring between the Moors and invaded people in Europe (France in that case).

Right on all of that, even the National flag of Corsica, the birthplace of Napoleon, has a black man on the flag:

corsica-flag-with-mountains-in-background-stock-picture-879377.jpg

When i started reading and learning about the history of Moors i was expecting it to be localized to the Spanish and Mediterranean areas but their influence really does go as far as Scandinavia and even Russia.

i.e. this statue of a Moor in the garden of the Swedish Royal palace in their capital:

blackamoor-sculpture.jpg

Whenever i watch documentaries on youtube about shyt like this, the comments are always littered with white boys swearing up and down that the Moors were white Arabs:mjlol: But they do the same on any ancient Egypt video too. Whites have an obsession with denying black history, it's like they want us to begin and end with slavery, but then get mad when you bring slavery up too lol.

This shyt is deeper than we'll ever know or be allowed to know.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Right on all of that, even the National flag of Corsica, the birthplace of Napoleon, has a black man on the flag:

corsica-flag-with-mountains-in-background-stock-picture-879377.jpg

When i started reading and learning about the history of Moors i was expecting it to be localized to the Spanish and Mediterranean areas but their influence really does go as far as Scandinavia and even Russia.

i.e. this statue of a Moor in the garden of the Swedish Royal palace in their capital:

blackamoor-sculpture.jpg

Whenever i watch documentaries on youtube about shyt like this, the comments are always littered with white boys swearing up and down that the Moors were white Arabs:mjlol: But they do the same on any ancient Egypt video too. Whites have an obsession with denying black history, it's like they want us to begin and end with slavery, but then get mad when you bring slavery up too lol.

Racism runs deep. But these fukkboys can't erase it. Their efforts make them look all the more imbecile and brainwashed by their sentiment of superiority.

Good look on the Moor statue in Sweden. Never saw it. This is crazy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's quite hilarious to be honest.