Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't even think Ben is a grifter anymore, I just think he's slow
You know how they've shown power damages people's brains? Makes them ignorant over time because they become more and more blind to everyone around them?

I think Shapiro and others like him suffer from a weak version of this. Since he was a teenager he's had people gassing up everything he says. He's gotten zero pushback, zero constructive criticism. No one he "respects" is willing to tell him when he says dumb shyt. How could you NOT get stupider and stupider if you have literally zero corrective for anything you spewed from such a young age?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Axios
1d ·
Sen. Tom Cotton defended the use of federal law enforcement in Portland and compared violent protesters in the city to the "anarchists and insurrectionists" who seceded from the Union ahead of the Civil War.

"It is right to send law enforcement in to defend federal property and federal facilities."

About this website

AXIOS.COM

Tom Cotton compares Portland "insurrectionists" to Confederate rebels
"It is right to send law enforcement in to defend federal property and federal facilities."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Axios
1d ·
Sen. Tom Cotton defended the use of federal law enforcement in Portland and compared violent protesters in the city to the "anarchists and insurrectionists" who seceded from the Union ahead of the Civil War.

About this website

AXIOS.COM

Arkansas cacs are the worst. I hate this fukking state :snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Axios
1d ·

About this website

AXIOS.COM

How he gonna insult his base like that. :mjlol:

Maybe if they play their cards right these protesters will get a military base named after them. :mjgrin:

Some journalist really needs to ask him about that. :lolbron: