Controversial "Abortion Is Self Care" Billboard Targets Black Women In Dallas, Texas

Daps
The way some black women talk about abortion is sad AF. They have no love for human life but thier owm
Majority of women who abort are white, though. Why do you think cacs ate so adamantly opposed to the practice and want to overturn Roe vs. Wade. Pro-Life has always been a code word for "Stop white women from aborting their babies." :francis:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
These women aren't having abortions for no reason breh ..stop deflecting, it's a problem
Condoms should be worn unless your in a committed relationship,
:manny:would solve 99% of the problem

Again, another misguided comment.

A) It wasn’t a deflection, he said something dumb and ignorant (wouldn’t be his first time) and I corrected his nonsensical statement.

B) Two, they’re many reasons for people to have abortions that doesn’t involve accidental pregnancies. Some include...

-Health scares ( 2nd or 3rd trimester problems)
-Emergency financial insecurity development
knowing.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
liberals want to quietly exterminate blacks, conservatives want to loudly do it. You are a c00n for riding with either side.
THANK YOU!!! I can't believe people really believe that there's a difference between the two. It's well known that they put abortion clinics in black neighborhoods and fertility clinics in white neighborhoods.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Malthusian eugenics is why you always see Bill Gates and Al Gore in Africa or India, but rarely in European nations trying to tell whites to get their numbers down, when it's widely known that western countries use way more resources per person than anywhere else. It's also why you hear Al Gore talk about spreading 'feminism' as one of the pillars of reducing the population. They want a situation that's akin to Japan or now even America, where large portions of men start avoiding women because they've become so intolerable and legally dangerous.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Well, that is what happens when you let dope boys and deadbeats bust nuts inside....

Choose better ladies....

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:jbhmm:But i thought the coli hate single mothers? :jbhmm:Aint they just providing a solution?

Daps
So instead of making it safer for Black Women to have kids, giving them more financial stability to afford kids they spend money on advertising and places so that they can abort their children?

Kinda like how instead of making our neignorhoods safer and giving us the infrastructure to support ourselves they gave us drugs and alcohol to numb the pain and kill ourselves.

But we're all in this together right?:troll:

There is no accountability in your post.

These ratchets/ brothers are fukking indiscriminately and you think they are fit to be parents. They don’t know shyt about S.T.I we already have to MANY aint shyt parents in the black communities, especially the poor. There should be no reason these people should be having babies..adding to they’re already fukked up positions.

As for the second...vote....vote....vote. How many know who there mayor/ senators are.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
There is no accountability in your post.

These ratchets/ brothers are fukking indiscriminately and you think they are fit to be parents. They don’t know shyt about S.T.I we already have to MANY aint shyt parents in the black communities, especially the poor. There should be no reason these people should be having babies..adding to they’re already fukked up positions.

As for the second...vote....vote....vote. How many know who there mayor/ senators are.

I'm not talking about the people who are fukking wildly and fukking everyone. I'm talking about the fact that its nowhere near as safe for BW to have children as other communities due to inadequate healthcare and overall mistreatment of black people in health facilities which is in part why some women don't want to have kids these days. Everyone knows about accountability but the fact remains that various other communities have children out of wedlock and have unfit parents but none of those communities are targeted for abortion like the black community and its always been like that. No ones saying that abortion shouldn't be available but so should sexual education and safe medical spaces if those people actually want to have those kids. Every community has ratchets and people who shouldn't have kids but only the black community gets singled out in this shyt. BW are 7 percent of the population but somehow are always the focus of all these abortion campaigns.:gucci:

And for your second point nikkas have been voting for years and campaigning for politicians for years. Many black people are very involved with their local government. nikkas don't need to vote more, they need to hold politicians accountable and require them to make changes that better our community if they want our vote.